The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
We have our Winter Formal Dance on Saturday, and in the week leading up, to "raise school spirit" we have special days. For example, tomorrow will be "America Day" and you dress up American. Today was Cowboy Day, and me and my buddies decided that we didn't like it, and all dressed up as bros. We played ultimate frisbee in the halls, too.

Nice...rebellion...:hi5:

Reg is doing well...getting adjusted in a new job, new environment...but good...:up:

I'm going to see U2-3D sometime this week....and I just found out that there was a free showing 'yesterday' at the Imax here...:angry:...'course it was at 7:00 a.m. so.....:shrug:

U23D :drool:
Comes out here in February, and I'm thinking of going to the 10pm premeire in London.

Whats you job now?? :)

I know what you mean.
The forum has been like a nuthouse lately and EYKIW is starting to hurt my eyes :sigh:

The person's probably older than I am, but yeah, I don't beat dead horses. Or San Diego fans. They stay classy, so I let their dead bodies be.

I find gabrielvox (NSW Code: Bono) to be like a horse that asked to be killed, is beaten, and continues to ask to be killed over and over as we try to mercifully kill it, only he won't die.

Now Dalton's just taunting him. I love it.

phillyfan26 said:

Now Dalton's just taunting him. I love it.

I'm not taunting him. I'm on his side.

Today, I accidentally went to work dressed like Jessica Alba in Sin City. I TOTALLY didn't realize it until some grease from the fry machine splattered on my stomach.

Assless chaps are NOT appropriate fry making attire.

Back
Top Bottom