The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

I'm going Powerjuice on your ass.

Why are you even here, crap-stick?

Shouldn't you be skipping around your little desert island oasis with your buddy Axver, as he waxes poetic about trains, trams and how America sucks? Fuck Chase Utley, fuck Cole Hamels, fuck Pennsylvania and most importantly, Danimal, fuck you.

per the most recent pic from their cruise.. I think it's safe to say they made up..:D

nswubergay.jpg

Look at those six pack abs! :drool:

No spoken words said:
Why are you even here, crap-stick?

Shouldn't you be skipping around your little desert island oasis with your buddy Axver, as he waxes poetic about trains, trams and how America sucks? Fuck Chase Utley, fuck Cole Hamels, fuck Pennsylvania and most importantly, Danimal, fuck you.

You're going there?

Shouldn't you be in your pretentious conference room pretending you're important while really going back to your office and doing nothing but posting on a fucking Internet forum and sending instant messages? Fuck the New York Yankees, fuck the Big Ten, fuck television, fuck New York, fuck your mother, and go fuck yourself, you colossal douche bag.

phillyfan26 said:

You're going there?

Shouldn't you be in your pretentious conference room pretending you're important while really going back to your office and doing nothing but posting on a fucking Internet forum and sending instant messages? Fuck the New York Yankees, fuck the Big Ten, fuck television, fuck New York, fuck your mother, and go fuck yourself, you colossal douche bag.

Your training is complete.

phillyfan26 said:

You're going there?

Student surpasses teacher

elevated_u2_fan said:

well, well. look who came back... Where you been, hmm? Too busy with your new "Superthread" friends??? :wink:

well...since it is a rather odd time to be drunk posting in there, i figured i'd stop by over here. this thread has hardly moved. it's more fun to post when the ball is rollin, ya heard? and lately they've been mostly going off about desert island, so i haven't posted much there either. i'm beginning to lose my dexterity. :sad:

unico said:

well...since it is a rather odd time to be drunk posting in there, i figured i'd stop by over here. this thread has hardly moved. it's more fun to post when the ball is rollin, ya heard? and lately they've been mostly going off about desert island, so i haven't posted much there either. i'm beginning to lose my dexterity. :sad:

There's never and 'odd' time to drunk post...:no:

:hug:

elevated_u2_fan said:
All I'm sayin' is that if people would post in the bar then it would be active...

think about that for a moment...

QFTMFT!

I don't know why people don't post sometimes. :tsk:

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom