The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
I can't imagine how many people must be sick tonight.

I'm going to be evil and say that I just choked on my mountain dew, that made me laugh so hard.

but not that part about you being sick. You get a pat on the head.

Sicy said:
:drool:

nswubergay.jpg

:love:

this is still and will forever be the greatest single thing I have ever witnessed on this forum...

elevated_u2_fan said:
good call!

wtf? :huh:

I was talking to a friend's friend over the weekend, and it turns out that she's a huge U2 fan. So, I asked her if she visits any fan sites without ever mentioning Interference. She said she used to, but the sheer number of obsessive fans and things they would do or say turned her off, so she stopping going to those sites.

Some people, the uber-obsessed, you just have to :shrug:

BonoManiac said:

I was talking to a friend's friend over the weekend, and it turns out that she's a huge U2 fan. So, I asked her if she visits any fan sites without ever mentioning Interference. She said she used to, but the sheer number of obsessive fans and things they would do or say turned her off, so she stopping going to those sites.

Some people, the uber-obsessed, you just have to :shrug:

:up:

For the most part it's usually harmless and in this person's case I'm not sure what her (I'm assuming she's a female) age is or if English is not her first language...

Sometimes it's lost in translation so to speak...

elevated_u2_fan said:
does she still post here??

I have no idea. lol.

Ever since I lost my premium membership, I can't do the View New Posts search. And so Pleba never comes up. :p ...thankfully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom