The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

freak :tsk: :wink:

I cannot work out any harder and nothing is happening :mad:

Do you have the right music? Best results occur whilst listening to "You're The Best Around" from Karate Kid, any song from the Rocky movies or "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins. Those songs are proven to kick much ass - you really feel the burn.

UberBeaver said:

Do you have the right music? Best results occur whilst listening to "You're The Best Around" from Karate Kid, any song from the Rocky movies or "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins. Those songs are proven to kick much ass - you really feel the burn.

:bow: much better advice than mine...by a looooonnnnnnggggg shot!!

UberBeaver said:

no I've been listening to the ipod on shuffle which clearly favors the Pogues :hmm: it's probably putting weight on..

VP aren't you going into the wrong field for a people hater :uhoh: unless you're sticking to research

I'm finally home. :crack: I went to apply for my passport this morning (got up at 3:30am), and sat out in the cold and dark for 3 hours! :happy: It didn't take all day, as I was expecting, so it's time for me to get some sleep. :yawn:

It was like lining up for GA! :lol: My friend and I had fun, despite having to wait outside for 3 hours. We finally got to go inside, then wait for ages there as well.

At least it's all taken care of, and I will have my passport in April. :up:

redkat said:

VP aren't you going into the wrong field for a people hater :uhoh: unless you're sticking to research

Not really - if I do end up working with people, you're supposed to be able to approach it with a degree of detachment, in order to do effective work.

Besides, it's mostly the people in my personal life I'd like to escape from. :shifty:

I'm just tired and grumpy this week. It's been an exhausting and stressful few weeks, and I need a break.

There was a screw-up in my mom's medication, and I've literally been on the phone all day trying to sort it out. :| Not easy, when you have three different doctors and a pharmacy involved.

VintagePunk said:

Not really - if I do end up working with people, you're supposed to be able to approach it with a degree of detachment, in order to do effective work.

Besides, it's mostly the people in my personal life I'd like to escape from. :shifty:

I think that's why I sucked at it. I get attached :(

I hate that yellow line. I go into panic and start deleting until it's down to a safe 45% :drool:

I would sooooo totally have a nap, but apparently, my landlord decided that I need a new front porch, and so there's been sawing, drilling and hammering outside my door for two days now. :angry: And one of the workers apparently fancies himself some sort of singer. :yikes:

redkat said:

I think that's why I sucked at it. I get attached :(

I hate that yellow line. I go into panic and start deleting until it's down to a safe 45% :drool:

Really, it all depends on your job, and what role you're trying to fill. But in general, the field of social work is more empathetic and touchy-feely-lovey-dovey than psychology. Psych people are cold and rational. :drool: :wink:

Usually, I don't even get a yellow line, my PMs just abruptly stop coming in. This is only the second time I've ever got one, I think.

VintagePunk said:

Really, it all depends on your job, and what role you're trying to fill. But in general, the field of social work is more empathetic and touchy-feely-lovey-dovey than psychology. Psych people are cold and rational. :drool: :wink:

Usually, I don't even get a yellow line, my PMs just abruptly stop coming in. This is only the second time I've ever got one, I think.

I love all things sociological, but two things pull me back from pursuing a career in it: 1) the money stinks and b) I'd get way too attached

VintagePunk said:

I was a counselor in a group home for severely disturbed/abused kids :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:shh:

And I've let it go so far to where people get the e-mail that my box is full.

Go on Reg, jump on it. :sexywink:

It's not sexy for me if other people are filling up your box...:no:

However if I was the one to fill up your box..well then that's something to be proud of...an accomplishment of sorts...:drool:

Wait...right :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom