The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Damnit NSW...the balls on the bottom of my walker...being the resident geriatric here I use a walker. Fuck that's so rude of you!!! :angry: Sweet Bri lends me a hand from time to time to change them out.

Bri...I'm sorry had to be a part of all this...:tsk:

:shifty:

Defender of my honour! :swoon:

Now now Reg, he's just trying to get a rise out of you. Really, he should leave that sort of work to the experts...:shifty:

Now let's see what we can do about your balls....
changing them I mean....

~BrightestStar~ said:
A free trial run of slutfest eh?

Is that like advertising...get people hooked so they'll sign up for a full membership? :hmm:

I'd love to go, but I fear I wouldn't have any real way of getting there. Tragically.

Bus? Aren't you near VP? :shifty:

It's more so we can plan the real thing better....I don't trust my own judgement.

No spoken words said:

I watch him work nightly. He's an expert at shrouding his words in shadow, only the most......penetrating......light can illuminate his true meaning. His words surround you, and slowly insinuate their way into your core...into your very being.....until the only thing you know and ever really want to know is the everlasating pleasure that only Reggie and his magic sexual lexicon...his sexicon, if you will.....can provide.

Sorry for the :rant: NSW...I see you understand...please come learn from the master...baiting all the comes into his sights...:shifty:

Sexicon...:hmm: I like it.

No spoken words said:

I watch him work nightly. He's an expert at shrouding his words in shadow, only the most......penetrating......light can illuminate his true meaning. His words surround you, and slowly insinuate their way into your core...into your very being.....until the only thing you know and ever really want to know is the everlasating pleasure that only Reggie and his magic sexual lexicon...his sexicon, if you will.....can provide.

Oh, I know his sexicon well...

err

I mean :shifty:

Pokey, you are brilliant. Pure brilliance.
:lmao:

And WTH did VP go? :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, I know his sexicon well...

err

I mean :shifty:

Pokey, you are brilliant. Pure brilliance.
:lmao:

And WTH did VP go? :angry:

Pokey it is, I guess.

Bri, thanks for the compliment. That one cracked me up. I really make myself laugh, it's fucking pathetic.

Alright kids...the moon calls and I must follow. She lures me with her soft light and sweet smell....

Oh wait that's the night light in the toilet...oh g-suz, my son forgot to flush....

Later!!! :wave:

Who's that Adam guy in my last.fm playlist? I've heard of him before...:scratch:

As long as things in the toilet aren' \t glowing, you're A OK!

Sweet dreams Reggie dear. :hug:

No spoken words said:

Pokey it is, I guess.

Bri, thanks for the compliment. That one cracked me up. I really make myself laugh, it's fucking pathetic.
:cute:

Ask Tradam, once I declare a name for you...you're kinda stuck with it. At least until I come up with a new one. Sorry, I forgot to mention that part....:angel:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:cute:

Ask Tradam, once I declare a name for you...you're kinda stuck with it. At least until I come up with a new one. Sorry, I forgot to mention that part....:angel:

I've been called worse than Pokey. I do like Brighty, though, but, it rhymes with Pokey and that's trouble. Besides, you're firmly entrenched in here as Bri. I'm still new in here, and so NSW can easily be left behind for Pokey, if it catches on.

redhotswami said:
Oops. Distracted. Bye Reg!
Sexicon is a great word. I'm gonna use it tomorrow.

Please use it. Beav dared me to use "omnivorous" on a work conference call and I took care of that shit with ease. He owes me a drink now. Soda. Dork. Me. Huh? Yes.

redhotswami said:
I'm trying to think of all the commitments I have tomorrow (er...today) and decide which one will be the most inappropriate for Sexicon. :hmm: I'm up for the challenge!

I am sitting in on a pitch meeting at 10am tomorrow with some guys that want to adapt a cartoon into an animated TV show...I'll toss sexicon into the meeting and not fucking blink when doing it.

Back
Top Bottom