The Temple Bar: Don't Forget The Lemon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, snow, LMPA and VP - I voted for the 13th in the London, Ontario Eh (Canada should change the country code from CA to EH. That would be awesome.) thread just cause I didn't like not being able to see the results. So I know that weekend is out, so I voted. k? Cool.

Funeral is without a doubt my favorite album since OK Computer. It's very emotional, yet it rocks. It's almost Jane's Addiction-y in the fact that it's Rock Art. I don't know why more bands don't kick ass like that. They're few and far between, and that's sad.

Kat - really? Oh. I didn't know that.

that sucks beav. I really REALLY want to see them live. I've heard how amazing it is :drool:

I've liked the new songs so far but I don't think it's gonna come close to Funeral

I have that radio version. That is amazing too. All versions are amazing. It's that simple. You could upload any version, and it will be amazing

Um, Montreal is a bit away. I'd guess 10 hours at least...probably more. But I guess it's doable.

ack I have 3 and I think I uploaded the same one twice. I also don't think there are 3 versions :crazy: my itunes is a mess.

I've got another one uploading

see if this one is any diff. or if it works

Link: http://www.you .com/download/Tie%2FGM42p3l5TA%3D%3D

Back
Top Bottom