The Temple Bar - Doing 'It' 'Cos We Can!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:

That would be sweet! :up: However, I think the majority of Canucks from blue crack land are much closer to your neck of the woods. :(

I'd be willing to host it...Save your pennies missy:up:

Peach drink thing to Lila :wave:

what's in your avatar Zoots?
Early mornings suck VP :angry:
Hi snow and thanks :sexywink:

This time next week... I should be snoozin'. In Hawaii :drool:
Gotta do laundry this weekend and buy small toiletries or containers. No clue what I'm doing :crack:

off to watch some TV :wave:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

I dropped by for you and all....I had to lavish my attention on Reg instead :( :wink:

I hope the guinness is good...and the new bar. The game is done and I want to go out but no one wants to. I have a question though...if you and a guy thought you knew each other but couldn't figure out where from, and then he comes back w/his # number and says if I think I remember where I know him from for me to call him...he wasn't drinking or anything so I think he means for me to just call him if I think of where I where I know him from, but Cat (my friend) thinks (quite vehemently) I'm supposed to call him regardless...:huh:

anyway...nice pics Wild Honey!!

He wants you to call him he just couldn't think of a reason. He wouldn't have given you his number otherwise. If you're interested CALL HIM! :D

pick up lines:

I recently had an "when you're done with school give me a call I'll help you find a job" that one worked

"if you ever get a dui I'll represent you for free, but I'd rather drive you home myself" :lol: actually that's odd

worst ever line.... drunk guy "you have breasts" :|

Back
Top Bottom