The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TGIF! :cabbagepatch:

It's jeans day, the Canucks are playing tonight (I'm wearing my jersey to work - so far there are 2 of us wearing them today), and the weather's supposed to be gorgeous for the foreseeable future, so it's going to be a great day today! :up:

w00t! Nothing better than a Friday that's booked solid, except for my last appointment. I'm outta here early to go do.. stuff! :happydance:

Sharon - Go Canucks! ;)

Happy Friday, Happy weekend, ladies! :wave: :kiss: :kiss:

Hey Kristen - I'm off to the passport office this morning! :wink: (Yes, believe it or not... there's actually a passport office in TO open on a Saturday! :shocked: Over on Lawrence West.)

Good luck this week with the tests, Kristen. :hug: Hope it all goes well.

Thanks, Julie. :sad: It was pretty brutal. But at least we're not out just yet. There's still a glimmer of hope. :) One of my friends on Twitter brought up a good fact - in 1994 when we went to the finals, we were down 3-1 in the games against Calgary, but then we went on to the final round. So, it's definitely possible. The Canucks are known for making great comebacks! It makes it really stressful, though! :lol:

Bono's in your town? Or mine? I think it's probably more likely he's in TO, though... Btw, I think it's hilarious that the spell check on this site thinks Bono isn't a word. :laugh:

Hey gals :wave:

Kristen - hope the tests go well :hug: too bad they're not in Toronto!

Sorry about the loss, Sharon :sad:

So there's a rumour Bono's in town :hmm:

Thanks Julie :hug:
Trust me, I'd rather come to Toronto then Winnipeg.

Good luck this week with the tests, Kristen. :hug: Hope it all goes well.

Thanks, Julie. :sad: It was pretty brutal. But at least we're not out just yet. There's still a glimmer of hope. :) One of my friends on Twitter brought up a good fact - in 1994 when we went to the finals, we were down 3-1 in the games against Calgary, but then we went on to the final round. So, it's definitely possible. The Canucks are known for making great comebacks! It makes it really stressful, though! :lol:

Bono's in your town? Or mine? I think it's probably more likely he's in TO, though... Btw, I think it's hilarious that the spell check on this site thinks Bono isn't a word. :laugh:

Thanks Sharon :hug:

...you guys are both wrong. He's in T-Bay :shifty:

A guy I know (he posts here, too - solacevip - I'm sure he'll post it on Interference if he hasn't already} got a really cool picture with Bono this afternoon :sigh:

Thanks everyone! I now have less than 3 weeks to find a place, downsize/declutter, pack, move and buy furniture! :crack:

Yay for the Canucks, Sharon! :applaud:

Congratulations! :hi5: And good luck with the move, etc. Sending good packing/furniture finding vibes your way! :)

Yes - SO freaking exciting!! :hyper: After Friday's game I was slightly stressed out, but once we were ahead 3-0 last night, I was able to calm down. Once the boys are 3 goals ahead, I can de-stress a little bit. :lol: Now we just have to hope for more of the same tomorrow night!

Happy Monday, all :sad: :wink:

And to you as well. :sigh: :wink:

YES! :lol:

And that means next Wednesday is coming up sooner! :drool: That's the day I get to see my boyfriend George in person. :drool: Hope I get a chance to actually say hi, but I kinda doubt it. :lol: I wish I knew who the guests were going to be...

Woah woah woah.. George is MY boyfriend. He tells me so every night. What is this treachery??

I will fight you. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom