The Temple Bar: BAM! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: It is not safe. It is never safe. Not this world. Not today or tomorrow. Not ever.

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

marathonman.jpg

Yeah, we disagree on that. I like one, maybe two episodes last season. We'll see.

That's cool.

Oh, I just got done watching There Will Be Blood with the folks for the first time. They liked it, so that's good. My dad preferred it to No Country... because it "had an ending."

That's cool.

Oh, I just got done watching There Will Be Blood with the folks for the first time. They liked it, so that's good. My dad preferred it to No Country... because it "had an ending."

I know a lot of people who, for whatever reason, could not deal with the ending for No Country. :shrug: Glad they liked TWBB, though.

Nice that you watch movies with your folks, too, I think.

I know a lot of people who, for whatever reason, could not deal with the ending for No Country. :shrug: Glad they liked TWBB, though.

Nice that you watch movies with your folks, too, I think.

Me, too. My mother, in particular, wasn't too keen on watching it, but once it started she sat down and got into it. I think she'll appreciate it more after we discuss it.

Yeah, it only happens every once and a while nowadays... since my tastes are a bit different than theirs, but I always welcome it when they intersect.

Finally saw Brick last night. What an awesome, awesome movie.

Me, too. My mother, in particular, wasn't too keen on watching it, but once it started she sat down and got into it. I think she'll appreciate it more after we discuss it.

Yeah, it only happens every once and a while nowadays... since my tastes are a bit different than theirs, but I always welcome it when they intersect.

Finally saw Brick last night. What an awesome, awesome movie.

Brick was a total surprise. A coworker loaned it to me, without me really expressing interest in it. Yeah, I loved it, such an interesting combo, teens/noir.

I still enjoy being able to sit down and watch a film or TV with my folks, when I'm home. It's easier with my Dad, as we'll watch sports anytime.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom