The Sims 2: The Interference House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiger Edge

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This is the true story, of six strangers, picked to live in a house, work together and have their lives taped, to find out what happens, when people stop being polite, and start getting real. This is the Real World.

The Sims 2: The Interference House

Somewhere in Pleasantview...

The first four move into the lavish home built for them. They are...
Mike (AKA Canadiens1160) - Somewhere from the planet Vulcan, Mike Interference is out here to make it big in the music world with a dependable band at his side. Will he find the right combination? More importantly, can he even play anything?
Sicy - Straight out of the ghettoes of Sicily, Sicy hopes to add a little flavor to the household. Her extreme love of reggaeton is bound to raise some eyebrows with her housemates, but does music really matter when there are hormones in action?
Chizip - The Gorilla Goofball is here to add some laughs to the show. His costume is original, bulky but nonetheless attractive to the women that crave a big ole ape to caress them at night. Hormones, seriously.
Gibby - Gibby is the serious one of the group, determined to make a life out of something. What exactly, we don't know. But her determination to master every instrument EVER is sure to come in handy during the battle of the bands episode to come. And yes, she is dressed like a pirate in a beanie.

Did we say too much?

=================================================

Things start out fun as a pillow fight breaks out between the two younger housemates.

Blammo! Right in the face. Mike pulls a Linda Blair as he struggles to gain composure.

Meanwhile, things heat up downstairs as Chizip and Sicy develop instant crushes.

Things move ever faster as Sicy sticks her head in that gorilla costume for some lip on lip action.

"Let's take this outside, Sicylicious"

Slow and steady wins the race, thinks Mike. A kiss on the hand is the safest bet at just 5 minutes into the house. :angry:

Last edited:
~~~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~~~

Sicy is up for a game of grab-ass and manages to pull off some fur.

It's not in vain though, seeing as how romantic kissy wissying on the couch follows before...

I'M HAIRY, LIKE ANIMAL! YOU WANT ME! GRAWLWLWLALALA

Mike and Gibby share a bed, but Mike can only think of what's going on downstairs and how monogamy is overrated!

Don't worry about Gibby too much, she's got her eye set on Chizip and let's him know she's interested after breakfast.

Chizip tries a fast move and fails. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!

So what happens today as the four housemates eagerly await the two missing people? Who will they be? Just how far will simple crushes go?

Let's be honest, you just want to see who gets laid first. :whistle:

Stay tuned for updates.

I will be mailing PLA a complete Reggaeton box set

gorillaeatsicyhw2.jpg

What's wrong with my hand? :sad:

Believe me, I want to add you both in but I have some kind of moral dilemma about adding real life teens to house full of adult sexytime. I'd feel like a dirty pedophile.
Maybe I can make a teen edition or sidestory in the near future. :up:

PlaTheGreat said:
Believe me, I want to add you both in but I have some kind of moral dilemma about adding real life teens to house full of adult sexytime. I'd feel like a dirty pedophile.

Ah, I see - my science teacher is a pedophile :up:

Uhm, my sidestory:

LMP and the Spiders from Mars, 'nuff said.

PlaTheGreat said:

morals :drool:

Can I be the gardener, or the pizza delivery guy?

Re: Daddy Yankee has some fresh gasolina waiting for you

PlaTheGreat said:
It's a tattoo. I didn't draw it, it came standard. :sad:

I thought it was a cigarette burn :lol: :sad:

Nice work though.
That stupid sims looks eerily just like me.. I knew it was me as soon as I saw the pic.
grumpygiggle-1.gif

I have a feeling I'm already headed home from the party haus, with nary a parting gift Fleshlight in hand.

sicy is the new VJ for mtv tres

This is going to be a multi-media effort. Have I mentioned that? :love:

I'll see what I can do about adding a few characters to stop by but for right now 6 to the household is fine.
We want to leave room for any potential offspring. :cute:

Last edited:
PlaTheGreat said:

This is going to be a multi-media effort. Have I mentioned that? :love:

I'll see what I can do about adding a few characters to stop by but for right now 6 to the household is fine.

:love:

Just when I thought this couldn't get any better than Chizip being a furry :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Re: sicy is the new VJ for mtv tres

PlaTheGreat said:

:ohmy: :laugh: :yikes:

i guess i'm one of the few who's never played sims :reject:
then again my computer is a piece of crap lol.

Back
Top Bottom