The Shiny Happy People...The CSG Worshippers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink:

I'm excited for the Secret Santa playlist thing. :up:

:yes: I got the PM with my person in it just now. :D

That sounds really interesting; I handed in my Childhood Inequality essay today, that subject makes me want to do another Social Science area subject, as opposed to more business...

Social sciences are the best! :drool: All of my classes next semester are related to some kind of social science. :lol:

"You're the silent killer." :lmao:

:lol: I'm so glad Toby's back!

Pam's creepy threat to Jim was so bizarre, but in a great way too. I liked that they had people picking sides. And, I knew Dwight did something when the preacher was talking in German, but I thought Angela might have known. I'm slightly shocked that she didn't, and can't believe Dwight. :tsk:

:lol: I'm so glad Toby's back!

Pam's creepy threat to Jim was so bizarre, but in a great way too. I liked that they had people picking sides. And, I knew Dwight did something when the preacher was talking in German, but I thought Angela might have known. I'm slightly shocked that she didn't, and can't believe Dwight. :tsk:

Yeah parts were just weird but in a great way. :wink: My favorite part was when Michael brought in the security guard to make the decision for him. Also the end where Michael was talking about someone throwing red paint on him for his fake fur coat. :lol: You've got to love PETA. :wink:

Yeah parts were just weird but in a great way. :wink: My favorite part was when Michael brought in the security guard to make the decision for him. Also the end where Michael was talking about someone throwing red paint on him for his fake fur coat. :lol: You've got to love PETA. :wink:

Oh goodness, yeah, both of those were great moments. Hank's hilarious when he gets a chance to be on the show for more than a few seconds. :lol:

Checking bank balances in the morning, NOT a good way of starting the day. :lol:

Anyway, I'm off to check work schedule and to send off someone's christmas present...and I won't be taking Jarvis with me to school today so until tonight everyone. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom