The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
People, people, people :tsk:

You really think we're going to announce the next song just before the latest one is released?

But speculation spurs interest...it's a great ratings tactic.

Just a heads up for the next song, pleeeeease only submit one version of your recording(s). This isn't to say you're not allowed to record multiple takes. You can determine which one is best on your own rather than leaving it up to us.

Queen Bee said:
Just a heads up for the next song, pleeeeease only submit one version of your recording(s). This isn't to say you're not allowed to record multiple takes. You can determine which one is best on your own rather than leaving it up to us.

Are you part of the decision-making Senior Management too? I thought it was only Chizip who was the arbiter here of all things sonic. Do you guys have an equal share partnership in this venture? Do you have public holdings? Can I invest in you guys? :hyper:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Does it start with a W? The letter W is a vowel in Welsh. The Edge is Welsh. I don't really have a point...

:D

:lol:

That's the story of my life :|

ahhhhhhh I'm listening to AB and the Fly just started up and now I'm really feelin' antsy come on guys release this bizitch now :hyper::dance: :hyper: :dance::hyper:

p.s. zootles that was a lot of fancy terminology you just threw out there, nice :wink:

Achtung_Bebe said:

ahhhhhhh I'm listening to AB and the Fly just started up and now I'm really feelin' antsy come on guys release this bizitch now

Same here! I'm listening to The Fly solo right now! :drool: :love: :heart: :combust: :cool: :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom