The Octagon Bar that is also a castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"you've got Scottish blood in you? nice one!

a Stag night is when a groom and all his male friends go out on the evening before the wedding and get extremely drunk.

the female equivalent is the hen night."

Yay! I'm smart! :wink:

And I think I actually do have *some* scottish in me..maybe if I get bored I'll calculate the percentages...:p

Last edited:
lol BrightestStar, i was actually responding to Laura (u2democrat). I should use the 'quote' function.

thus the pale skin, freckles, moles, and tendency to get easily sunburned. :wink: and my dad's bushy eyebrows. :lol: but i'm very proud of my scottish heritage and will gladly tell everyone that i'm of scottish descent.

U2democrat said:
thus the pale skin, freckles, moles, and tendency to get easily sunburned. :wink: and my dad's bushy eyebrows. :lol: but i'm very proud of my scottish heritage and will gladly tell everyone that i'm of scottish descent.

Me too. The pale skin, the scottish-irish decent (and the French)

Being pale really sucks when you live in SoCal. Everyone's supposed to be tan but there are some of us who can't.:sad: and there are some who fake and bake :barf: (I'd rather be pale)

In a joint decision by Abby and I, her's sheep shall be dubbed....................................(drum roll please)......................
.......................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................
you guessed it, GERRY!!!!! :lol:

Hi guys - I just got not 1 but 2 super extra special u2.com key chain/membership cards - handy - could be used as weapons if thrown correctly:wink:

excellent sheep abby:D

Well, Chrissi, I can't take all the credit.

Just like you were all shocked that U2democrat named it Gerry, I'll bet you'll all be further stunned that Ewen passed along the lovely sheep.

:ohmy: marriage seems like a frightening prospect at this stage in my life. one of my friends is already engaged and she's not even 18 yet. and he's a year older than me and i don't approve of him at all. :sigh: what strange people we teenagers are. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom