The Octagon Bar: Shut Up, We're Sleeping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously though, the deoderant has a chemical reaction with the ink in the marker. It'll wipe off the board.

I got a free 7" with the purchase of Ben Folds' new CD and it has Ben sitting at an airport, looking out the window...

Is that a fucking sign, or what? :cute:

pax said:
I got a free 7" with the purchase of Ben Folds' new CD and it has Ben sitting at an airport, looking out the window...

wash your mouth out with soap young lady! :wink:

:lol:

that's two 'fucking' 's in the last two postings :lol:

I'm much more worried about tomorrow night...but thanks. :hug:

And don't think I won't be calling or IMing tonight. 'Cause I probably will! :wink:

pax said:

:reject: And I thought Ewen brought out the soap for the free 7" that you got and said it was a sign. :shrug:

** Washes out mind with soap **

:lol: I totally didn't read f:censored:king, it's like I just skipped over it. :down: to desensitization.

** Goes back to sipping coffee and reading about the NFL draft :whistle: **

Pax, the wheel just came off my pizza cutter.....everything's falling to pieces around me! lol

i had a dream last night that a bunch of old chimney sweeps took over my neighborhood and kicked us out of our houses, so i got a gang together, we got a ton of 2x4s, and ran them out of our houses so we'd have nice places to live again. later on we saw the chimney sweeps in a restaurant and made peace.

top that for weird dreams :coocoo:

hey all
just a quick hi and a catch up:

who's going to philly? pax you got a list or something, i'm just curious to see who's getting together and what i'm missing out on!

Let's see if I can do this off the top of my head...

me
Ewen
LarryMullen's_POPAngel
DaveC
Diemen
starsgoblue
starsgoblue's mom
starsforu2
u2bonogirl
Madonna's Child
zonelistener
Mrs. Edge
cydewaze
Headache in a Suitcase

:)

U2Democrat:
i had a dream last night that a bunch of old chimney sweeps took over my neighborhood and kicked us out of our houses, so i got a gang together, we got a ton of 2x4s, and ran them out of our houses so we'd have nice places to live again. later on we saw the chimney sweeps in a restaurant and made peace.

top that for weird dreams

i dreamt last night that a 4 foot tall, smelly, old man was sleeping in my living room and that he came into my bedroom complaining of the cold so I told him to feck off. he then went into my bathroom (which in the dream was actually another bedroom) that was occupied by my 20 year old nephew Jason and they started plotting something. i then woke up and remembered that my friend Tommy was sleeping in my living room....he's not 4-foot tall, not particularly old (unless you think 33 is old) but, he does smell a bit.

Last edited:
We could charge people to have their pictures taken with it and send you the doubles. :up:

Then when you're President, we can sell them on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom