The Octagon Bar: Laura Won't Go Down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:madspit:

I don't go back to school until the 15th :ohmy:

Gah I really want it to be the 14th...I absolutely cannot wait for the inaugural ball...even though some prominent republicans will be there too :grumpy:

Ah well, I'll seek out the democratic pols I know and dance the night away :sexywink:

(I'll bring my :camera: and post any appropriate photos...:wink: )

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Was one of the other songs Heartland, Dave? I can't really remember... :uhoh:

Right! I think one of them might have been. Love is Blindness, Heartland (I think) and something else...

Love Comes Tumbling maybe...? Spanish Eyes? :shrug:

U2democrat said:
I think it's from lack of caffine...I'm having a coke right now (we're still out of dr. pepper :grumpy: )
Hey don't knock coke, its the American Icon that the whole world can enjoy, not like that crazy Dr. Pepper that according to 9/10 Australian Schoolchildren "tastes like medicine" :wink:

:hmm:

Alright, we'll pretend it was on the list to begin with and that'll be added to the setlist.

On a side note, I'm back in residence for my first evening back and I'm getting a little :drunk:

:up

I did take quite the extended break from the bar, didn't I? :hmm:

Ah well no matter.

A round for everyone! What'll it be?

:hug:

:ohmy:

:shocked:

Some girl on "Next" just randomly peed in her pants on her date!! She was just sitting there with the dude in the restaurant, they were getting along, and she just started peeing!!!!

I can't sleep either. I was planning on getting up at 8:30 too, to get to the bookstore early. Looks like that plan's gone out the window. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom