The Octagon Bar: It's Getting A Bit Warm In Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: mazerella cheese sticks :drool:

where are you going next year? no one here has heard of where i'm going :huh:

SCHOOLS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U2democrat said:
You're one of those smart math/sciency people aren't you? :wink:

I'm going to Christopher Newport University
Hrmm, you're right never heard of it, but I shall look. I am going to major in chemistry and minor in computer science. I will admit I have a certain love for the sciences. I am good at math but only do it because I have to though. I can't memorize all the formulas and such to save my life. I was sort of hoping to double minor in computer and political science, but in choosing a school, had to compromise that one part.

I applied for two, got nothing so far. The school gave me a merit scholarship for choosing the major I did. Apparantly chemists are in high demand. I got two essays I need to write for these scholarships through the school though. One is Public Service: How I Plan to Give Back To My Community and the other is The Personal and Social Responsibilities of Leadership.

there was one scholarship i meant to fill out, because i thought i had a really good chance of winning it. so, i put it in my backpack 2 weeks before the deadline. naturally it got mixed up with a bunch of other papers, so the day of the deadline i was ruffling through, found it, and mumbled all sorts of obscenities. i was so mad.

So it turns out that my marks didn't come back fast enough and the 9 transfer positions into Kinesiology have all been filled for next year. So it looks like I'm staying in Arts.

Once I found that out, I declared my major today.

I bet you're all dying to find out what I declared as... :wink:

DaveC said:
So it turns out that my marks didn't come back fast enough and the 9 transfer positions into Kinesiology have all been filled for next year. So it looks like I'm staying in Arts.

Once I found that out, I declared my major today.

I bet you're all dying to find out what I declared as... :wink:
Sexology?

I'm currently charging my new iPod mini. It rocks. :rockon: I've actually managed to cram quite a few songs onto it, too. It'll be more than adequate for the Philly trip. :D

They need to make better colors for the iPod mini, though. Silver is really the only acceptable color.

I was a double major!

DTI_1371224.e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom