The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really starting to think about Philadelphia for journalism school now. I really fell in love with that city on the U2 trip. :hmm:

I just had to buy a 2nd copy of Achtung because my other one has been played so much every song skips :huh:

I got my U2 Vertigo DVD early today :D I've enjoyed it very much :D

:hug:s and drinks all around...sounds like people are having tough times in here.:hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Cool. :up: All I really saw of it was Chinatown, the hotel, and the loading docks near the Wachovia Center. I should've gone sightseeing with everyone that day, but I wasn't about to leave the line.

Yeah, that's pretty much all I saw too. That and the Rittenhouse Square area and Center City when I went from the airport to Suburban Station to meet Jeff and Shannon before the baseball game. And the drives from the hotel to the airport. And South Street on Sunday afternoon.

You would have loved South Street.

DaveC said:

Yeah, that's pretty much all I saw too. That and the Rittenhouse Square area and Center City when I went from the airport to Suburban Station to meet Jeff and Shannon before the baseball game. And the drives from the hotel to the airport. And South Street on Sunday afternoon.

You would have loved South Street.

I bet I would have! I wish my plane hadn't left so early so I could have hung with you guys that day. :up:

Well I'll apply to UPenn, Drexel, and Temple regardless. Probably also to a few other places down in the southwest (ASU and USC, for example). I just want to get the hell out of Nova Scotia and do something.

At some point before I apply though I'll have to make a trip down there in the next two years to check out the campuses/drink my face off in Old City, so I'll be sure to let you know when I'm on my way, Laura.

The magic 3-day number is now past, so I can officially drink again! So this round's on me! :D

I'm listening to this boot of the U2 concert I went to, my first U2 concert, and I still love it every bit as the first time I was at the concert. Just got to the part where they sang "Help" by the Beatles. Now waiting for the first encore!

Wait a second, it's only three days to Christmas. I've only gotten one present for the people I'm getting presents for...:yikes:

I'm going to burn a CD with the bootleg of the U2 concert for the person I went with for their present...:shh:

Back
Top Bottom