The Joker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be interesting to get back an hour after you east coast people tomorrow night and see the freak-out posts.

I fell in love with the Jokerized stuff a few weeks ago when I saw everyone doing it on a gossip site I frequent. I thought there would be a site where I could go to create my own, but I guess it was just Photoshop.

I don't have Photoshop. Woe. :(

I'm taking a half day with some guys from work (one of them is taking the entire day) to see it at noon Friday. Yay for nerding out.

I fell in love with the Jokerized stuff a few weeks ago when I saw everyone doing it on a gossip site I frequent. I thought there would be a site where I could go to create my own, but I guess it was just Photoshop.

I don't have Photoshop. Woe. :(

Would you like to send a picture my way and have me do it for you?

I think we should start a Spoiler thread in a few days.

I'm seeing it midnight. Then sometime a week or so later. Then, hopefully on iMax not long after that.

After NSW's comments about his coworkers, I think many of us may spoil our threads in relation to the movie.

High-oh!

crappedmypants.jpg

If I had the photoshop, I'd deface my signature photo make it even more bad-ass. But like poor little Cori, I lack the photoshop, and so I phail, for all time.

Guess what? I just watched it and it kicked sixty zillion types of ass. Heath Ledger is my new hero. What a way to go. Amazing movie. Amazing performance.

I know it's the 16th, though, is this illegal that I watched it at a theater?

Guess what? I just watched it and it kicked sixty zillion types of ass. Heath Ledger is my new hero. What a way to go. Amazing movie. Amazing performance.

I know it's the 16th, though, is this illegal that I watched it at a theater?

How'd you swing that?

A: I don't even know if I have that

NSW, if you have Windows, you should be able to click on your Start button and find Paint under "Accessories." Some simple tinkering with the paintbrush will help your sig to 'lighten up.' :wink:

NSW, if you have Windows, you should be able to click on your Start button and find Paint under "Accessories." Some simple tinkering with the paintbrush will help your sig to 'lighten up.' :wink:

Thanks....my home computer is a Mac, but, I do have paint at work.

Laz, thanks for that masterpiece.

Nikki Finke’s Deadline Hollywood Daily ? ‘Dark Knight’ Speeding Towards Friday: Selling, Selling, Selling …90% Sold Out

WEDNESDAY UPDATE: Studio sources tell me that record-breaking advance ticket sales for Warner Bros' Batman: The Dark Knight "continue to grow at a pace unlike any other film in history". Even the number of locations in North America where the comic book caper will be playing -- 4,366 -- is an industry record. There are also approximately 3,000 theaters that will start screening the actioner at 12:01AM Friday. Meanwhile, every IMAX show in New York City this weekend is sold out. By all accounts this should be Hollywood's best-ever 3-day overall North American weekend at the box office: the number to beat is last year's $151+ million.

What's funny is that when I looked to buy tickets online today, virtually none of the shows by me were sold out at all through the weekend. Every theater is showing it at least a dozen times through the day, if not twice that, and there are no more than two or three sold-out shows per theater for tomorrow, one or two per theater for Saturday, and no sell-outs at any of the theaters for Sunday. I guess it helps that there are 6-10 big theaters around here, most of which are showing it on at least 6 screens...

Same here

All I could see is that the 12:05 tonight had sold out and they added a 12:10. I hope they're not overselling shows and people will end up without seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom