The "I'm diggin' _______ at the moment" U2 song thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cedars Of Lebanon
In A Little While
TTTYAATW
Dirty Day (Junk Day)
Bullet The Blue Sky (from Elevation Boston)

These have probably gotten the most listening time the past 7-10 days.

NLOTH 2..the rockin one from Itunes

Magnificent

White As Snow..there is something about the instrumental part of this song that takes me back to my childhood. It's almost freaky in it's deja-vu ness.

Anyone else been disgustingly addicted to Magnificent since the album came out? I feel like I've listened to it daily. It's been like 53 days since NLOTH was released and I've listened to Magnificent 42 times. I've listened to Cedars 14 times by comparison.

:love::love::love: Magnificent :love::love::love:

Winter. Love the string line, adore the soaring chorus, its let down somewhat by the pre-chorus and the dodgy lyrics ('butter on toast'???? cumon Bono). Could have been a real gem.

Anyone else been disgustingly addicted to Magnificent since the album came out? I feel like I've listened to it daily. It's been like 53 days since NLOTH was released and I've listened to Magnificent 42 times.

I raise you:

Magnificent: 131 times.

Cedars of Lebanon: 51 times.

Get On Your Boots: 211 times.

:wink:

I saw U23D yesterday and now Bullet the Blue Sky is having a revival. So I'm digging Bullet and Magnificent.
And Boots.

Anyone else been disgustingly addicted to Magnificent since the album came out? I feel like I've listened to it daily. It's been like 53 days since NLOTH was released and I've listened to Magnificent 42 times. I've listened to Cedars 14 times by comparison.

:love::love::love: Magnificent :love::love::love:

I've listened to Magnificent many more times than that. ;)

Heartland and God Pt. II once again :) Not listened to Rattle And Hum in quite a while, just found the CD and ripped it again and was listening to Heartland and God Pt. II and they still blow me away. Makes me wish I could have gone to see a Lovetown show and hear the latter...Heartland wouldn't work live.

Also - 'diggin' Cedars Of Lebanon. great track. Haven't really listened to the second LP of NLOTH all that much :huh:

I raise you:

Magnificent: 131 times.

Cedars of Lebanon: 51 times.

Get On Your Boots: 211 times.

:wink:

I saw U23D yesterday and now Bullet the Blue Sky is having a revival. So I'm digging Bullet and Magnificent.
And Boots.

Ill see your song counts and raise you:

Magnificent:220 (most played on iTunes for me)
Boots:210 (it was the 1st single, so its gonna be played a lot)
Breathe: 153 (will hit 200 easy and might catch Magnificent...its that good of a song).

Back
Top Bottom