The 'I don't seem to like the new album' thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn, I waited 5 fucking years for this third masterpiece to come out, and all I can think of is earplugs and no-doze, fuck

Well, this album will win next year's Grammy's unless Coldplay makes another album. Cuz it's really only down to those two bands it seems. If Radiohead records an album, it'l be nominated, just for credibility, but it won't win. the same goes for the crappy alternative band's album (most likely The Killers) and then Paul McCartney or whatever old fogie gets nominated. It will go to U2, Coldplay...or the pity award to the old man, maybe Paul McCartney, maybe Sting. God, do the Grammy's suck. Award shows exist for one reason and one reason only, to move more units.

ScandalCrow said:
Seems you like my pal's songs....LOL

You really want to know what I use? LOL!!! I use a BR-1600!

We actually tuned down a half step just like U2 on that one! ROFLMAO!!!!

I could have produced a better album for U2. They should call me up! ROFLMAO

My rough demos are better than No Line On The Horizon. :lol::lol::lol:

And I'll work at standard rates! I know good U2! I won't let you down!
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

lol

LOL! How would you rate my client's songs over his? be honest. I can take it!

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you! LOL

You're laughing a lot. It's making the children nervous. And the adults. Please stop.

Crows aren't even known for their laughing habits.

LMAO!!!! Soooo funny but I'm not sure why hahahahahaha!!!!!!11!!1

Hey guys. Hey, hey... so do you want to listen to my demos? I'm part of a collective of Original Creative Artists™ and we get together twice a week (when our parents let us) and bang out these awesome demos that are waaaay better than Eno and that fuckin' Lanois. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoa. It's awesome. We're super original. Sometimes mom makes cookies!!!1!!!1

ROTFLMAOAWAGDBIA,AINEAVGT!!!!!!!!!!

I know my music. And I know people with zero taste in music. You can't fuck with me. You can't hang with me. Give it up. The Scandal is the end all beat all.

Hang in your clicks. It makes no difference to me. I march to the beat of a good drum. You can keep your crappy beat.

Peace!

I WUV YOU ALL!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1193838025470pd4.jpg

Last edited:
I really tried to read this thread but i'm tired of all this bullshit.:|
I don't think the album is bad - the good sound and lyrics but i was surprised by lacking any affection in this- i don't hear ANY feelings here at all. :hmm:

You don't hear any feelings in the album?

:ohmy:

Oh wow. I don't think I've had so many feelings when listening to an album for the first time in a while. I actually teared up during Magnificent, MOS and White as snow. There is so much passion in those songs. It's really capturing me, more than I had expected.

Awsome awsome album! I have to be careful not to listen to it over and over again.

Not sure? what do you mean where i'm coming from ? I read the lyrics before i listen the album. I said - the lyrics and the sound are very good!

Ok sorry...I miss understood you. Thought that you were getting no emotions or feelings from the songs which I wasn't getting before actually reading the lyrics when listening to the songs.

I know my music. And I know people with zero taste in music. You can't fuck with me. You can't hang with me. Give it up. The Scandal is the end all beat all.

Hang in your clicks. It makes no difference to me. I march to the beat of a good drum. You can keep your crappy beat.

Peace!

I WUV YOU ALL!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hated this post until I imagined your avatar saying it.

Back
Top Bottom