The Heartland appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aardvark747 said:
"she walks and she talks - shake it shake it shake it - BIG SALOME'S ARE BEST"!!

Sexy MAMAMAMA Sexy MAMAMAMAMA Shake Shake Shake It Hold On To Breasts

I preparing for A Celebration, Luminous Times, Big Girls, Salome appreciation thread:wink:

This could be the greatest thread ever in Internet history, I'm proud to be here, I'll be away for a few hours I'll return say 6 to sort the thread out again:wink:

This thread is really going strong! Heartland lovers :up:
Heartland is definitely my favorite song of the album. It's just hauntingly beautiful! :love:

I'm all alone, ( sticks on Heartland, stares out window, goes to toilet)

I think three or four people here are gonna be soley responsible for Heartland becoming the most overrated U2 song in the history of Interference. It's a great song, no arguement from me, but is it really deserving of people pasting the drool emoticon over and over again?

As a side note to this marathon thread, we need an award afterwards for services to Interference on keeping it alive, whoever ressurected it the first place is a legend and he knows he is:wink:

namkcuR said:
I think three or four people here are gonna be soley responsible for Heartland becoming the most overrated U2 song in the history of Interference. It's a great song, no arguement from me, but is it really deserving of people pasting the drool emoticon over and over again?

Do not question our ways, seriously though it is/one of U2s best relatively obscure tracks and I've grown more attached to it since the 1st page of this thread

SO this is today's I love Heartland post....

Heartland is absolutely the best song off of UF!!!!!

I LOVE HEARTLAND!!!!!!!!!:drool:

I think you're all in a heartland right now...

prisz25 said:
SO this is today's I love Heartland post....

Heartland is absolutely the best song off of UF!!!!!

I LOVE HEARTLAND!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Heartland's on UF now? Oh, I wish!

namkcuR said:

We're countering the sickening Zoochtung worship. The forum needs BALANCE! :wink:

I wonder if u guys have planned a - Heartland appreciation thread part two - when this one hits the 500 post mark :wink:

yimou said:
I wonder if u guys have planned a - Heartland appreciation thread part two - when this one hits the 500 post mark :wink:

But of course!

Thanks for contributing to the drive to achieve 500, by the way! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom