The Club Album - Will.I.Am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As club music is especially huge in Germany, I believe the proper spelling is OONTS, with umlauts over each O.

If this ever sees the light of day they absolutely must resurrect Levitate. Listened to it this morning and really think it should be the dance/rock sound they should aim for.

donkey.jpg

:lol:
brilliant

If this ever sees the light of day they absolutely must resurrect Levitate. Listened to it this morning and really think it should be the dance/rock sound they should aim for.
YES. Just...YES. :drool::drool::drool:

Well we have :dance: and :dancing: and.......... :cabbagepatch: <-- oonts oonts?
Oh, yeah! I remembered the stick figure, but I totally forgot about the last two...thanks!

Hell to the YESS!!!! That was probably my favorite track from MR&R, still is. Someone earlier said that they could record regular tracks and have them remixed. I'm starting to think that could be epic. I'm thinking this could actually turn out to be really good if it does happen.

I wonder if that is the reason why it was left off the jazzier Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack? Eno noted that there was a "$1M Movie Mix" of Levitate in the works during the All That You Can't Leave Behind recordings. Then again, there was the "Anarchia en los EEUU" Spanish cover of Anarcy In The UK on there or whatever the non-U2 last track was called.

I dont think this thread or site for that matter is the right forum for the topic of "Fist Pumping"
Yes, heaven forbid a moderator talk about dancing in a thread about a dance album. :|

Apparently we're getting called out for our oonts-loving antics on other threads :hyper:.
Forget those killjoys! This forum needs more oonts, not less.
Oonts-erference?

Back
Top Bottom