The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you're invited to his new Castle hope you'll bring us along! :lol: :drool: :wink:

Oh yeah, what would his castle be without a Boom Boom Room?

I'm guessing he'll like it as well! :love:

HAxRVbP.png

:drool:

Yes I ve been very lucky to get closer and closer to B in 2001, 2005 outside MSG and finally met him ( as I define a meet) Letterman in 2011 ?
But all the near meets & meeting etc further away from lighting at night, or in shade during the day I have yet to see his blue eyes!

My goal for the next waiting in afternoon at MSG along with a :sigh: :pray: GA!

Then you must love this pic that Boglin posted in the Tour thread!! (I know I did!!! Am a sucker for the eyes too :love: :hug:)
When will you go to MSG??

Oh yeah, what would his castle be without a Boom Boom Room?

I'm guessing he'll like it as well! :love:
Then you must love this pic that Boglin posted in the Tour thread!! (I know I did!!! Am a sucker for the eyes too :love: :hug:)
When will you go to MSG??

yay for the boom boom room! :hyper:

eyes in PLAIN sight! :ohmy::drool: thanks!

I was at Weds show 7/22 ! Got some pretty good to good pics

still hoping 4 a GA

later :wave:

Aha! THERE you are!

(sorry folks for the intrusion--longtime lurker, first-time meeting of an actual Interferencer at a U2 show, or actually, before it.)

Dazzled By Light--sorry I had to leave you in the lurch Monday! I had to catch my train! I hope you didn't wander around too long looking for me! Check your PM's.

Explanation: Dazzled By Light and I met Monday afternoon by pure chance, I had just laid me eyeballs on B at very close range for the first time in my life (no pics of mine, sorry! Just look at that big huge one above, that was from the same occasion, le SIGH*. Judging from the background, I was very close to the photographer, not more than 5 feet or so.) She literally just missed him, joined the crowd not more than 2 minutes after he left. She was absolutely heartbroken, broke down in tears in fact, I tried to console her and we got to talking and I found out she was from this site, ("you're Dazzled By Light from Interference? OMG!!!") so we got to talking and that turned into a couple hours more chatting at a roadside café in the sweltering heat.

Dazzled is looking for a GA for Thurs or Friday, but I suggest you forget the GA and stick to your goal of meeting Bono. Get there by noon and suffer camping out for 4 hrs like I did. They're bound to come out the last 2 days, and esp in that heat!

EVERYBODY, let's cheer Dazzled on as she tries to realize her life's goal of meeting B! I know it'll happen!

I *HOPE * you are someplace cool right now Dazz, it's hot enough up here in Albany.. how is the heat wave treating you NYC folks? I can't imagine--oh wait, I think I can:ohmy:

And now back to regularily scheduled program of drooling--:)

Last edited:
Aha! THERE you are!

(sorry folks for the intrusion--longtime lurker, first-time meeting of an actual Interferencer at a U2 show, or actually, before it.)

Dazzled By Light--sorry I had to leave you in the lurch Monday! I had to catch my train! I hope you didn't wander around too long looking for me! Check your PM's.

Explanation: Dazzled By Light and I met Monday afternoon by pure chance, I had just laid me eyeballs on B at very close range for the first time in my life (no pics of mine, sorry! Just look at that big huge one above, that was from the same occasion, le SIGH*. Judging from the background, I was very close to the photographer, not more than 5 feet or so.) She literally just missed him, joined the crowd not more than 2 minutes after he left. She was absolutely heartbroken, broke down in tears in fact, I tried to console her and we got to talking and I found out she was from this site, ("you're Dazzled By Light from Interference? OMG!!!") so we got to talking and that turned into a couple hours more chatting at a roadside café in the sweltering heat.

Dazzled is looking for a GA for Thurs or Friday, but I suggest you forget the GA and stick to your goal of meeting Bono. Get there by noon and suffer camping out for 4 hrs like I did. They're bound to come out the last 2 days, and esp in that heat!

EVERYBODY, let's cheer Dazzled on as she tries to realize her life's goal of meeting B! I know it'll happen!

I *HOPE * you are someplace cool right now Dazz, it's hot enough up here in Albany.. how is the heat wave treating you NYC folks? I can't imagine--oh wait, I think I can:ohmy:

And now back to regularily scheduled program of drooling--:)

Oh Dazz!!! :sad: :hug: Hope you have more luck today or tomorrow!

And hi Teta! :wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom