The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: And still I never finished my Bono thru the ages series. (or whatever I called it... I can't remember. :reject: )

There is some more of this.
Both are part of a short interview with Bono about Anton Corbijn, who is guest of a show in which he is being interviewed by students (and a starstruck professional journalist :|).

https://youtu.be/PcnNwD1T0Ns?list=PLtTnFaha3qa2Z-eGUtT4glHHHhC2go4zr

Anton Corbijn reacted: "He can play a door man"

In the show there is some more Bono, but no clips of it. If you understand Dutch, the show can be seen here: Uitzending gemist | College Tour, Anton Corbijn - College Tour op Nederland 3

PS Sorry, there must be a way to embed Youtube clips, but haven't figured that one out.

Thanks for that video! Don't understand any Dutch so I'll have to skip the website

<3 I feel so at home already. A sort of homecoming, if you will. Thank you, I'll be here all night.

No really, I have a bottle of Malbec and some free time and I'm gonna go back in time on this here thread. Partyup.

bonojtleathervest5.jpg~original

bonoleathervestmic.jpg~original

bonojtleathervest4.jpg~original

bonojtleathervest3.jpg~original

bonojtleathervest2.jpg~original

BonoJTbwtoronto1987ViliamHrubovcak2.jpg~original

bwbonoleanjt.jpg~original

HMVrecordsDublin10-9-1988bono.jpg~original

see, I keep meaning to search past this particular post but I just keep scrolling up and whispering really inappropriate terms of endearment. "papi" might have escaped me once or twice, and that is not a kink I'm generally fond of. Dammit, Paul. This is all your fault.

I would make that The Queen of Pics. Thank god according to the tags of this thread she has lots of Bono and Edge and the whole band!

There is some more of this.
Both are part of a short interview with Bono about Anton Corbijn, who is guest of a show in which he is being interviewed by students (and a starstruck professional journalist :|).

https://youtu.be/PcnNwD1T0Ns?list=PLtTnFaha3qa2Z-eGUtT4glHHHhC2go4zr

Anton Corbijn reacted: "He can play a door man"

In the show there is some more Bono, but no clips of it. If you understand Dutch, the show can be seen here: Uitzending gemist | College Tour, Anton Corbijn - College Tour op Nederland 3

PS Sorry, there must be a way to embed Youtube clips, but haven't figured that one out.

Is this still available? It does not open ( not on my phone anyway) :(

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van U2 Interference

Is this still available? It does not open ( not on my phone anyway) :(

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van U2 Interference

Some phone's don't support flash. I recommend trying to open it on a laptop/desktop.

^ Don't just love it when new ladies' first post on Interference is in the Boom Boom Room? :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Well, I might be biased as this was the exact same thing I did! :hyper:

Hi Violette! :wave:

:giggle:

What an education this n00b has received in this thread. Homg. Especially those JT shots in the first few pages. Yeah, what's the rent here cause you're gonna get a new tenant.

OMGggggg JT Bono!!! Rawr! :drool:

RENT?

:hmm:

j/kng of course :D

Welcome!:wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom