The All New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutler & gross 0276 (now with arms replaced to black)

SDC10582.jpg

SDC10583.jpg

SDC10584.jpg

Damm, RG 226 still look cool, have to wear them again.

BTW, the long wait is over for me, and orange Mikli 3214 shades are on the way to me! ;)

Have pics of my Romeo Gigli 226's with the brown gradiant lense in a album in my profile. I don't know how to attach pics in the forum. My 226's don't look like naycookeu2 brown lenses.....

Anyone would sell Giglis 226 blue? :hmm:
I can buy them or trade with my 226 brown lens/gold frame :shifty:

Hey everyone,

haven't posted anything here for a while now due to some, well, personal reasons, but still i'm more or less back in the shades stuff.

Just to let know everyone who sent me mails and messages, no I did not sell my emerald 519's and I can fortunately keep them as I've dealt with my financial problems.

On a side note, someone sent me a link about the japanese website that sells blue Miu miu 51c, just so you know, it's a japanese auction website, and therefore only people from Japan are allowed to bid on it.

Some screenshots for those interested in seeing what they look like (Color Code is 1AP/8H if you ever feel like asking to a prada/miumiu representative about their possible disponibility out of Japan, which I sincerely doubt.)
e240t117img600x30011190.jpg

e240t117img600x28111190.jpg

e240t117img600x42211190.jpg

BTW they are listed as "silver" on the website.

Hey everyone,

haven't posted anything here for a while now due to some, well, personal reasons, but still i'm more or less back in the shades stuff.

Just to let know everyone who sent me mails and messages, no I did not sell my emerald 519's and I can fortunately keep them as I've dealt with my financial problems.

On a side note, someone sent me a link about the japanese website that sells blue Miu miu 51c, just so you know, it's a japanese auction website, and therefore only people from Japan are allowed to bid on it.

Some screenshots for those interested in seeing what they look like (Color Code is 1AP/8H if you ever feel like asking to a prada/miumiu representative about their possible disponibility out of Japan, which I sincerely doubt.)
e240t117img600x30011190.jpg

e240t117img600x28111190.jpg

e240t117img600x42211190.jpg

BTW they are listed as "silver" on the website.

Hello every one.
Do not trust the pics, they are silver. I think I am the only one on this forum who has once owned silver 51C (remember, I have offered them to a very good friend of mine for his birthday) and they where the same. The glasses are less tinted in reality.
Anyway, it is a same we can not try to by some pairs. Is anyone in this place is japanese and can he check out for us ?

Moonwalker, it's good to see you back. I hope you are fine.

Best regards every one.

Latest additions in my collection :
- EA 9285 Radiant Grey
- D&G 2138 G37 color (silver arms, black lense with rainbow reflects)
- Bulgari 611 (not yet arrived)
I will post some pics soon.

Latest additions in my collection :
- EA 9285 Radiant Grey
- D&G 2138 G37 color (silver arms, black lense with rainbow reflects)
- Bulgari 611 (not yet arrived)
I will post some pics soon.

WOW. Which particular hat are you pulling these treasures out of? The 611s in particular? I'm amazed!

You got a massive collection by now.:applaud:

Hey folks!

check out eBay! Bvlgari 549 shades in brown and grey are available!!!
Haven't seen them for a while.
The seller also has a 9592 Armani model in brown

what do you think of these?
i'm interested in buying them all :drool:

Hello everybody!
This is my first post, so let me open my bottle of Champagne right now :):cocktail:
I would like to thank all of you for great forum about You Too (and Bono
shades) and ask if there's somebody interested in brand new Mikli 3244 in Gold/tortoise or Copper/grey which I can offer? :wave: (pictures on request)

Hi,
I'm new to the forum. I've used it several times to get information and find pic's so I just decided to join. Hope to find some models that I'd like to own.

I'm searching for some 611's, 1535's and a pair of Bvlgari 549's or 550's.

If anyone is interested in selling anything from their collection to fund additional purchases please feel free to contact me. Thanks much, looking forward to meeting everyone.

jward451@gmail.com

Jason

Bono's shades

I just had the useless idea to create this topic for do a huge repertory of all the favorite Bono's shades (glasses). I have do the first part, with some example :

(Zootv Edition = 1992-1993)
(Elevation Edition = 2001-2002)
(Vertigo Edition = 2004-2006)
(360 tour Edition = 2009-2010)

bglasses.png

There's an entire thread dedicated to Bono's sunglasses in the All I Want Is You subforum. :) You can find any info on them including model numbers, brands and pics there.

Miu Miu 50c's on Ebay

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but there are three really nice pairs of Miu Miu 50c on Ebay. I realize they're not the 51's that are sought after, but still very nice shades. They're on the US Ebay site (for those that aren't in the US)

Just to clarify these are not mine...I simply came across them in my pursuit to build a collection...enjoy !!!

j.

Hey lads.

I've seen Bono wearing these sunglasses on several occasions now, and I have to say I like them more and more. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find out what make they are.

Does anybody know?

Hi...I am new here...but this page is well known by me;-)
I like to know, if someone is selling his Emporio Armani 9285 kj1na blue avio?!
The manufacturer discontinued the production of these glasses and the chance
to get a pair on ebay, is zero..

landofsunshine75@yahoo.de

Still looking for 9285 in Green :) Haven't seen them on ebay for ages.
9285-6lb-green.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom