The All New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought them 1 month ago and I´m very happy with my 549 grey lens/ siver glasses :sexywink:

Ok, cool.

Which one on this picture (bottom left ones) is the one that you have? The last one or the 2nd last one? I have the 103/8g, but mine looks different than on the pictures from sendoptics.com.

Thanks!

all_BVL549.jpg

I have 103/8g too and they are really different from the pics...
I love these glasses and wear them very often :sexywink:

hi everyone ,

can anyone help me...im tryin to find Bulgari 519 shades in purple/pinkish.... ive been looking for ages but i can find them....

many thanks for your time...

hi everyone ,

can anyone help me...im tryin to find Bulgari 519 shades in purple/pinkish.... ive been looking for ages but i can find them....

I've been looking for all the bvgari models (excluding the 549) forever. It would be a true feat to actually find some for sale. If anyone knows where or are selling, I would like to know too.

hi everyone ,

There is a VERY long line for those if they ever appear. I'd guess there's many people who check every day on ebay for those and none have ever appeared in about 6 yrs.

:hyper::hyper: Finally i could get my 2 new pair of glasses!!
bvlgari 519 blue and gigli 191 orange they´ll come to me next week...
I´m very very happy today and I feel my quest is over now :D:D

Fly shades black
C&G 0276 black
Black Flys No.5 grey lens
Giglis 191 orange
Giglis 226 brown
Bvlgari 519 brown
Bvlgari 519 blue
D&G 2138 blue
Bvlgari 549 grey
EA 9285 purple
EA 9477 brown
EA 9285 salmon

Any chance for Miu Miu 51c? :sexywink:
EA 9285 black

just one question... anyone knows how can I get one pair of MARCOLIN glasses? :sad:
I´m looking around internet but... :huh:
:wave:

:hyper::hyper: Finally i could get my 2 new pair of glasses!!
bvlgari 519 blue and gigli 191 orange they´ll come to me next week...
I´m very very happy today and I feel my quest is over now :D:D

Fly shades black
C&G 0276 black
Black Flys No.5 grey lens
Giglis 191 orange
Giglis 226 brown
Bvlgari 519 brown
Bvlgari 519 blue
D&G 2138 blue
Bvlgari 549 grey
EA 9285 purple
EA 9477 brown
EA 9285 salmon

Any chance for Miu Miu 51c? :sexywink:
EA 9285 black

Re: RG226 (brown) -- are those the very light brown that are transparent or dark?

What is the lense colour of the different RG226

Re: RG226 (brown) -- are those the very light brown that are transparent or dark?

what is the the lense color of the very light brown 226's that are tranparent and the dark 226's. I have a pair that are Rg226/s 7mr that are light brown with a gradiant lense. And they have a light lense color to them..

what is the the lense color of the very light brown 226's that are tranparent and the dark 226's. I have a pair that are Rg226/s 7mr that are light brown with a gradiant lense. And they have a light lense color to them..

If you ever want to sell those light browns or trade them for other 226 colors (I have green, rose & red) I'd be interested.

If you ever want to sell those light browns or trade them for other 226 colors (I have green, rose & red) I'd be interested.

sorry cant get rid of them.. my g/f loves the glasses on me too much.. she is already pissed at me for getting rid of some of my glasses..

Anyone have pics of Bono wearing Versace 2040? :wave:
Maybe my next pair :hmm: What do you think of them?
:sexywink:

Do you have one pair Nathan?
I´ve just bought the black ones for 60 euros ... new!! :applaud::applaud:
Next friday will be on my hands ... :hyper:

I really like Giglis (226 or 191) :hug:
Cool shades and very confortable too :sexywink:

Ah! I can´t believe it, but my new pair of versace 2040 are waiting for me at home :hyper: Only one day to arrive to me!!
Spain is different :huh:

I´ve got RG226 brown/gold and I´m waiting for RG226 blue :sexywink:
Anyone sell 191 green?? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom