The 27 Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to go to my parent's house to watch it. I don't know when that is going to be.

OK I am freaking out now. I have looked through my entire Cox channel line up and I have IFC and IFC on demand but there is NOWHERE a listing of 27 Club!

I have both channels too on AT&T U-verse...can't find a listing either. There wasn't any relevant news on the films website either.

:waiting:

Cleveland has a well respected International Film Festival every year and this film wasn't in it...I wonder if the makers submitted it or not. Oh well....

Last edited:
Yay, I get it!!! I know what I'll be watching this weekend when my kids and hubby are watching basketball. Now I just have to convince them to let me watch the big TV :hmm::hmm:

I checked, we have it already. Maybe I'll watch it tonight after all. You will not believe/don't want to know what I came home to today so I need some relaxation time!

I was online and on the phone with my local Cox Communications people. That part about the "communications" is a joke though. No one seemed to be able to help me or knew what they were doing. And here I sit unemployed. Go figure!! Anyway I got nowhere. According to my Googling, IFC Entertainment has signed deals with a number of big name Satellite and Cable networks, Cox being one of them. No one at the Cox office knows anything about IFC Entertainment. At least none of the 6 numskulls who my call was routed to. What a waste of time this was! I will just have to keep my hope alive that soon I will have the opportunity to see this film.

I can't wait to hear what others think about it, so please come back with your views and reviews! :hyper:

Well I'm not really into movies for anything other than entertainment value, so it wasn't really my kind of movie. Also it seemed very short. The dark haired kid is sort of like Napolean Dynamite, lol. The best part is....

dark haired kid: Where are you from?
Eve: Ireland
dark haired kid: Why are you here?
Eve: My dad works here

I'll send it to Laura and she can pass it on. No more PMs please I only have one copy.

When I get it and watch it, I'll post on here asking who wants it next and then I'll mail it to them.

Well I'm not really into movies for anything other than entertainment value, so it wasn't really my kind of movie. Also it seemed very short. The dark haired kid is sort of like Napolean Dynamite, lol. The best part is....

dark haired kid: Where are you from?
Eve: Ireland
dark haired kid: Why are you here?
Eve: My dad works here

I'll send it to Laura and she can pass it on. No more PMs please I only have one copy.

That's hilarious! :lol:

I would love to hear other people's thoughts on the film. :up:

Oh there's this part where they do a flashback to the rock star guys on the red carpet and one of the logos on the wall behind them is EDUN, and ONE campaign too.

Back
Top Bottom