Terror alert for Tomorrow Morning Feb. 12!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
This was just on CNN and is from the FBI. They are asking Law Enforcement and Citizens to be on the look out for a man from Yemen born in Saudi Arabia and say he is working with several people. They gave his name(can't remember) and say he was born in 1979. Don't know where the FBI got this info and nothing was said about a target or what they plan to do.
The strange thing about this alert is unlike all the others, there were a couple of details with this one. But nothing has happened with any of these alerts since 9/11 so who knows. Hopefully nothing will happen tomorrow and they will catch who they are looking for.

imagine this , i live in nahant ( near Boston , very close airport ) on sept 11 at the morning i was , well i was very near all this pasengers , + hijackers .... some of them probably even were coming near me in Lynn// boston area

and when i was waking up myself to breakfast , they probably attacked the pilots ... shit all this stuff makes me sick ...
frown.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Well, I guess the only thing we really CAN do is go about our business as normal, eh?

sula's trying to be a canadian!!!

So what am I supposed to do? ask every Middle Eastern-lookingish guy with a turban if he's from Yemen and was born in Saudi Arabia? we've had lots of alerts and nothing else yet.

Originally posted by Angel:

lol, aren't you Canadian kobayashi?

canadaf.gif

i'm a tad canadian.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?? Do you have a problem with Canadians??

ummm. i was joking, though i fail to see what could be taken as offensive in that statement.
sorry for any misunderstanding but i was referring to a thread long long ago in which sula and i discussed canadian-american relations and we expressed mutual respect for the other's native culture.

------------------
Imagine:
In Florida the wind is rattling the chimes.
You look over the alligators and the sea grass and water. There it is:
The rocket's burn. The best century ever.
We were here. But now it's time to go.

Sorry!! I didn't mean to get on the defense. I didn't know that you were Canadaian, or that you it was part of an inside joke. I am just a proud Canadian, and was willing to argue with someone about Canadian Policy!!

biggrin.gif
Hope that no harm was done.

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Sorry!! I didn't mean to get on the defense. I didn't know that you were Canadaian, or that you it was part of an inside joke. I am just a proud Canadian, and was willing to argue with someone about Canadian Policy!!

biggrin.gif
Hope that no harm was done.

no worries mate!

------------------
Imagine:
In Florida the wind is rattling the chimes.
You look over the alligators and the sea grass and water. There it is:
The rocket's burn. The best century ever.
We were here. But now it's time to go.

1. I always thought you were from another county Ivan!

2. The first WTC plane flew over my head.

3. The Canadians got robbed, figure skating officiating is a joke.

Originally posted by STING2:
They are asking Law Enforcement and Citizens to be on the look out for a man from Yemen born in Saudi Arabia and say he is working with several people.
well, they shouldn't have any problem finding him with a great description like that

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

damn, i missed the whole Canadian controversy. No, I'm not one...but I have a long history of interaction with your people.
biggrin.gif
*sings along to O Canada*

Salome,
That is what CNN reported, they also gave the NAME but I could not remember it. Also the FBI had the picture on their website the whole time which CNN at the time did not show! So actually they had a good bit of info to act on.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
damn, i missed the whole Canadian controversy. No, I'm not one...but I have a long history of interaction with your people.
biggrin.gif
*sings along to O Canada*

Didn't you say somewhere that every guy you have dated has been Canadian, or something?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
Didn't you say somewhere that every guy you have dated has been Canadian, or something?
biggrin.gif

yep. Not to mention I grew up at boarding school with scads of you people.
wink.gif
Canadian roommates taught me all I know!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom