Temple Bar: Beav and Elfa's Excellent NY Adventure...MUYFA!?!?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: You have to talk like Arnold when you use it... when you are finished brushing a cat tell them "I'll be back!"

:love:

What I don't get is, with the normal method of shipping (ha, I first typed shitting) this seller uses, it would have cost $17 for 5 - 6 business day delivery. I asked if she could possibly send it using a cheaper method, and she agreed. It cost $3.81, and got here in 4 business days.

What's a furminator?

El-fa - I speak cow and pig, and they asked me to tell you they're cool with you digging it. The chickens, not so much.

FURminator

It's this miracle comb-like grooming tool for cats and dogs, that's supposed to reduce shedding up to 90%.

So, I ended up paying $22 including exchange and shipping for something that would have cost me $40 in stores.

I was watching Mr and Mrs Smith on TV this weekend, two things:

1 - it reminded me of you crazy girl...

2 - it's not that bad of a movie, really - the end is kind of over the top but it has some enjoyable parts. I didn't like it all that much when I first saw it but I think it was because of all the hype surrounding it...

Isn't Jolie like absolutely GORGEOUS in it?

I swear, that woman oozes too much sexiness, sometimes Im on my knees and I never even tripped on anything!

But thank you Elfa dear. That is a movie - I would love to play a Miss Smith.

and the version of Lay Lady Lay in it :up:.

Isn't Jolie like absolutely GORGEOUS in it?

I swear, that woman oozes too much sexiness, sometimes Im on my knees and I never even tripped on anything!

But thank you Elfa dear. That is a movie - I would love to play a Miss Smith.

and the version of Lay Lady Lay in it :up:.

I've never been a huge Jolie fan - she's not hard on the eyes though - just not my thing...

Who did that version of Lay Lady Lay anyhow? my favourite cover version is by Ministy personaly...

I've never been a huge Jolie fan - she's not hard on the eyes though - just not my thing...

Who did that version of Lay Lady Lay anyhow? my favourite cover version is by Ministy personaly...

I find Angelina to be too phony. I'm not into her either. Ministry's version rocks. Took me a while to figure out what song they were singing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom