teenage fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My other mate said another thing about U2 today

"How are u2 the worst band in the world"
"Because there shite"
"Name all the songs you know"
"Beautiful Day, that good I quess, Vertigo, Elevation, ad that brillant song, whats its name Sometimes you can't it on your own"

Interesting if U2 are so bad, but they have a brillant song interesting

Irishteen: never mind the pop career, if it's the same guy he should be concentrating on a career in comedy! :wink:

As for crazy frog, the only people I've heard with that ringtone are townies/chavs/neds. Says it all I think...

Okay...... who's going to college, teenage fans?

I'll be leaving for the "universtity" in January.........

Can't wait....

I have got great news for people, one of my friends is starting to turn around

he ahs come from i like Beautiful Day and hate Elevation, and is now, I like Beautiful Day and Elevation, life is starting to look better, and when he went to italy, he found out there is a hell of alot of U2 fans there, he the record store never heard of 2 Pac, they thought he wanted beer, and kept asking why he hated U2.

g'day everyone other awesome U2 teen fans!!

well im 15, from Canberra (Australia) but next year im going on exchange to Ireland!! wooooo!

I have all of U2's albums :D Boy/War is my favourite! hmm um btw i've added most of thoes who posted your email addys! my address is smurf_sista@hotmail.com

so yea

rock on :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

OMFG this feels so good!!! Haven't been to the computer for exactly 8 days (the computer doctor came) and I missed this forum so feckin' much!!! It really surprised me how much I love it!! :hug: And this thread, so active!!! Keep it going please!!! :hyper:

VicksSs said:
OMFG this feels so good!!! Haven't been to the computer for exactly 8 days (the computer doctor came) and I missed this forum so feckin' much!!! It really surprised me how much I love it!! :hug: And this thread, so active!!! Keep it going please!!! :hyper:

that must've sucked :|
i don't think i could possibly survive without the internet/forum :wink:

and LET'S! let's keep this thread active! :hyper:

how have you been vicks?
:wave:

I was without a my computer for two months. :yikes:
difficult times.. :wink: wohoo, the day after tomorrow is the two month anniversiry of me and the Gothenburg Vertigo-show!! :cool: okay, was that just a little over the top...? :laugh:

Hey ppl!! hey youtooellen :wave: Whooo guys I really love this: freaks like me!! :ohmy: :lol: Most of my friends wouldn't understand my computer obsession, less than that my internet obsession, less than tha... my U2 obsession!! So you are like me... you really rock!! :rockon: :wink:

VerigoGal I just looked for you :D

Hey *sofia* I assure you, if I went to a U2 gig, I'd be like that for... forever! :D I just hope they extend Vertigo to 2006... and South America :rolleyes: ahhhhhh *goes to U2 cloud*

Uh, I just read this thread, "Things said/done by fans during the Vertigo tour that make you go DUH!", General Tour Discussions, (well right below here, lol) and it made me feckin scared... if those things happen with people in Europe, US and Canada, well here... I might DIE!!! . U know, I think I gotta get a boyfriend if they ever come here, he'll protect me :flirt:. No, honestly, it is pretty scary :huh: I can't possibly imagine someone I'd go to a U2 show with... :sad: :sad: I hate people sometimes...

You know what?? Feck the ellipse, there should only be teens from this thread there :lmao: imagine!!

BTW, how do you get into the ellipse?? Lottery?? :huh:

pwuahaha you sound so happy to be back on the web again vickss :happy:

*sofia* said:
I was without a my computer for two months. :yikes:
difficult times.. :wink: wohoo, the day after tomorrow is the two month anniversiry of me and the Gothenburg Vertigo-show!! :cool: okay, was that just a little over the top...? :laugh:

it seems liek everyone hasn't been getting along with their computers these days :scratch:
but i bet everyone who gets back online are very happy eh? :)

today is.... *counts fingers* my "6 days-after-chicagovertigo-show" day!! i'm still not over the fact that i got to go :| it was. so. incredibly. last. minute.
and i have pictures on my cellphone, so everytime i use my cellphone, i see the flashylights, ellipse, everything :D

VicksSs said:

BTW, how do you get into the ellipse?? Lottery?? :huh:

i think it's off random? if you have GA tickets, they scan it and if it starts beeping and whatnot, that means you got in.

geeez. what i'd do to be THAT close to them... :shifty:....

:wink:

ah, the ellipse. :drool: I had it all planned, what I'm going to take with me and how early I'm gonna go and line up so I get to the front.. and then the tickets arrive and... they're seats. :huh:
Great, I bought the wrong tickets, apparently.. I was pretty pissed for a good while but then I checked and the seats turned out to be pretty good.:hyper:
I don't think there was a lottery over here.. I remember watching on my seat as people run from the doors to the front row. I just wanted to knock out all the security-guards and get in there.. :crazy:

^ :(

that must have sucked to realize that you didn't get GA, but good seats are still great! :up:

:ohmy: people did that?!

you shoulda gone down there and knocked them all out.....

:shifty:

I woulda.
:happy:

Back
Top Bottom