Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niiiiiice.

I have written a character who's aware that he's in a story, and the other characters think he's nuts. I'm having way too much fun with it.

Here's a sample:

Larry: What are we doing?
Edge: Gathering around. Adam and Lucy have an announcement to make.
Larry: Hmm, I smell a plot device.
Edge: *utterly confused* ...What?
Larry: Well, they slept together, her breasts swelled up, she got morning sickness. Frankly, I'm surprised none of us put it together earlier.
Edge: O...kay...
Larry: You still haven't figured out that she's pregnant? That crap always happens in these kind of stories.
Edge: *stares at him blankly*
Bono: Larry, stop ruining the plot for everyone! (I might have a little fun with Bono, too)

In another scene where there's really no other reason for Bono and Edge to be there:

Larry: What are you two doing here?
Bono: Comic relief.
Larry: I had to ask...
Edge: *oblivious* Ha, good one, Bono.

Bono and Larry are the only ones aware of the fic. The rest of the characters accept what is happening as reality. It's really going to be a lot of fun. A bit like Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead.

The first four (non-meta, cause Bono and Larry aren't in them as main players yet) are already in the FF Forum. The Bass Player's Wife. The fic-awareness is going to start in chapter 6 or 7.

Here's a sample:

Larry: What are we doing?
Edge: Gathering around. Adam and Lucy have an announcement to make.
Larry: Hmm, I smell a plot device.
Edge: *utterly confused* ...What?
Larry: Well, they slept together, her breasts swelled up, she got morning sickness. Frankly, I'm surprised none of us put it together earlier.
Edge: O...kay...
Larry: You still haven't figured out that she's pregnant? That crap always happens in these kind of stories.
Edge: *stares at him blankly*
Bono: Larry, stop ruining the plot for everyone! (I might have a little fun with Bono, too)

:laugh: :lmao:

Btw, it seems Maddy has already gone to the Rose Bowl :ohmy:

I cant wait to hear her stories when she gets back :lol: :hyper:

Haha, it was about 4:15 when I got in bed :lol:
Was there something interesting up on your ceiling? Or you just couldn't sleep :wink:

Back
Top Bottom