TEEN PLEBA GALS: Waitin' for Bono's guitar to be sold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tell me about it :crack:

I have to go. My mom is all upset and I have to go work in the yard and stuff. She literally can't even pull one weed so I have to take care of it. I haven't been for like the past week or so and she's out there trying to do it herself and crying because she can't. So I guess I'll talk to you girls later. :hug: :kiss:

Well, I've been crying for the last half an hour. Every guy I end having a thing for ends up hurting me and acting like I have no feelings. Like lulled me into a false sense of security. He acted like no one liked him and all I ended up feeling sorry for him and liking him a lot then he turns around and gets a gf. She's younger then me, which is annoying becuase before her he made a big deal about age and all, and he just talks about her constantly and tubs it in my face. And he even had the nerve to tell me there are girls better looking than me and that I'm not girly enough. And then my other good friend won't even tell me a bit about how he feels about me. Not even if he has a little thing for me or a crush or anything. He won't say ANYTHING but I can just feel he's hiding something. And then of course there all those other guys who think I'm not skinny enough or that I'm too guy-like.

And I can't even get girls to notice me.

So yeah, life is one disappointment after another.

Well, sometimes he races in Nationwide. Three of my favorite drivers, Kyle Busch, Clint Bowyer, and David Reutimann race in the Nationwide and the Cup(Kyle also races in the truck series sometimes! haha!) I forget if Kasey does the Montreal race though...I don't think so sadly...:sad:

Well, I've been crying for the last half an hour. Every guy I end having a thing for ends up hurting me and acting like I have no feelings. Like lulled me into a false sense of security. He acted like no one liked him and all I ended up feeling sorry for him and liking him a lot then he turns around and gets a gf. She's younger then me, which is annoying becuase before her he made a big deal about age and all, and he just talks about her constantly and tubs it in my face. And he even had the nerve to tell me there are girls better looking than me and that I'm not girly enough. And then my other good friend won't even tell me a bit about how he feels about me. Not even if he has a little thing for me or a crush or anything. He won't say ANYTHING but I can just feel he's hiding something. And then of course there all those other guys who think I'm not skinny enough or that I'm too guy-like.

And I can't even get girls to notice me.

So yeah, life is one disappointment after another.

Aww Britt :hug: :kiss: I know how you feel and it's sucky. But the best thing to do is do some stuff that makes you happy,and eat chocolate. Like going to that race on the weekend is def. a good idea! I hope you have tons of fun! and don't forget to eat some chocolate! :lol:

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom