TEEN PLEBA GALS: Waitin' for Bono's guitar to be sold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solitaire! I love that!

Yeah well that special person was one of my teachers two years ago and she's the primary principle now...and she loved this drawing so much that I photocopied it and gave it to her...And in my year book, she said in it " You probablity don't know this but, the first thing I did when I moved into my office was pinning your drawing onto my wall. I'm still waiting for the day where I'll have an original copy of one of your drawings. "

It made me cry :sad: haha so I'm doing one...with her name in big :)

Anyways...it's this one
f548df3c.jpg

:ohmy:

aww that's so sweet love! And it's really nice you're drawing her one. :heart:

that drawing is the best! :love:

:)

Omg I cried like all day wednesday...it was so emotional!! Like it was the last day of school.

When I read the first phrase of her in my year book, I started crying in class :lmao: So then I waited home to read the rest...

Later that day, my friend did this slide show of pictures of everyone in class...omg we were all crying! :ohmy: And so on...

:)

Omg I cried like all day wednesday...it was so emotional!! Like it was the last day of school.

When I read the first phrase of her in my year book, I started crying in class :lmao: So then I waited home to read the rest...

Later that day, my friend did this slide show of pictures of everyone in class...omg we were all crying! :ohmy: And so on...

AWW! the last days of school are the worst. Everyone crying and trying not to :sad: hehe.

Aww love! :lol:

Jeez :ohmy: well it is sad to leave your friends. :hug:

HA! Friends? They made me feel like shit all year!!

But yeah well...We've known each other since we were five. omg...that's a long time :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom