Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Post the recipe.

Also i need to con Axver into posting his muffin recipes.

That or i'll have to gizoogle them later.

1.25 cups of flour
2.5 teaspoons of baking powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
.75 teaspoons of salt
1.25 cups of milk
1 egg
3 tablespoons of melted butter/vegetable oil

Mix dry ingrediants. Mix in milk. Mix in egg. Mix in butter/oil. Simple.

the tourist said:

1.25 cups of flour
2.5 teaspoons of baking powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
.75 teaspoons of salt
1.25 cups of milk
1 egg
3 tablespoons of melted butter/vegetable oil

Mix dry ingrediants. Mix in milk. Mix in egg. Mix in butter/oil. Simple.

And saved.

I only have crap pancake recipes here.

coolian2 said:

"And the secret ingredient is.....LOVE! All right, who's been screwing with this thing?"

Fuck. I knew I forgot something from my pancake recipe. Love and Win and Abrakadabra, Motherfucker.

bono_man2002 said:
You're sick?, now thats no good.....I felt a bit off this morning too , but I think it was only workitis.
It's about 50% sore throat, 20% general offness, and 30% workitis.... :shifty:

I don't give a crap any more. We get sick leave, I'm gonna take if I'm sick. The official policy is one of "stay home and don't spread the germs", so that's what I'm doing.

There may or may not be a sub-clause in there about the health benefits of postwhoring too... :wink:

coolian2 said:

Sickie: (sik-ee) To pretend to be sick to avoid work / school / unpleasant task, usually in favour of doing something unproductive.

Ahhh. I did that last week from school.

Alisaura said:

It's about 50% sore throat, 10% general offness, and 30% workitis.... :shifty:

I don't give a crap any more. We get sick leave, I'm gonna take if I'm sick. The official policy is one of "stay home and don't spread the germs", so that's what I'm doing.

There may or may not be a sub-clause in there about the health benefits of postwhoring too... :wink:

Do you have to provide a doctors certificate?

We didnt have to until recently, now its either that or "statutory declaration" ....And I don't know what that is, is it something you just sign to say you were sick.

We get sick leave too....but I haven't had a sickie since November :rockon:

coolian2 said:
Sickie: (sik-ee) To pretend to be sick to avoid work / school / unpleasant task, usually in favour of doing something unproductive.
To chuck a sickie... gotta love the Aussie vernacular.

and to be fair, I am technically not 100% healthy. So there. :p

bono_man2002 said:

Yep. Its pretty stupid. I mean fair enough if you're sick for a week or something, but for one or two days, It really shouldn't matter.

Yes. I agree with that. For a single day is just ridiculous, though. I was sick for 4 days and they didn't make me get a doctor's note. However, I did have food poisoning and I looked like shit and was vomiting every few hours, so when I tried to come in to work, they believed me when I said I had to go home sick (and didn't question it the next three days when I called out).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom