Survivor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Ok what freaks are watching the new survivor?

I havent memorized their names yet but they're already fighting.. :laugh:

And did you see the fake ass pam anderson boobs on that one bitch? :rolleyes:

I can't believe Robb brought a skateboard as his luxury item...where is he gonna skateboard??? :scratch:

Kind of funny that the pastor was the first to get kicked off. He was too damn bossy though...don't these people watch the previous Suvivors and realize the bossy people are usually first to get booted?

nooooooooooooooooo
dont tease me!
it hasnt started here yet!
we missed the 4th series too because we had our own one. that better not happen again.
the aussie one was nowhere near as funny as the american ones.

Bonochick said:
Kind of funny that the pastor was the first to get kicked off.

SHIT! I'm watching it on tape, I taped it yesterday and I'm only halfway through it! :laugh: :|

oh well.

Sicy,

I can't believe I missed the fake boobs, Is that the gal from texas?

It looks like there is going to be some infighting in the so-called goodlooking team.

Skateboard guy won't last.

I'm watching! I love this type of show. I was very surprised that the pastor was first off. I thought for sure that the puzzle girl would be first.

How did they pick the people to do the tasks? If they volunteered, did she just choke up? That would have been something I would volunteer for (cuz I love puzzles), but I wonder if I would choke too. And what does that say about any future task they put her up for.

(Argh, sorry. I probably got to into that for you guys, but I could go on and on about it ) :)

U2Lynne said:

How did they pick the people to do the tasks? If they volunteered, did she just choke up? That would have been something I would volunteer for (cuz I love puzzles), but I wonder if I would choke too. And what does that say about any future task they put her up for.

I'm normally good at that stuff too, but I sometimes crack under pressure. I think she got too nervous and panicky, especially when the other team caught up. It made her too flustered and frustrated, causing her to take longer on the puzzle than necessary.

We didnt talk about Survivor this week.

I wasnt surprised about Tanya. That's like what I would be like for sure.. getting sick and throwing up. I am a big wuss when it comes to any form of camping.

I think the purple team has too much of an ego. :shame:

I was kind of surprised she was voted off, since she is younger than some of her tribe members. I thought maybe they'd get rid of an older person who was a bit weaker. However, if her current condition remained the same or worse, she would be just as weak, if not weaker, than the older members.

I laughed at that look on Jeff Probst's face when that girl slipped on the flower and fell...:lmao: That's gotta hurt!

Yes but only a verrrry select few. In fact.. Survivor is the only one.. and the other one I just happened to have the tv on that channel when it came on so I watched it.

no i am not a freak

I can't believe I'm watching it again!:huh:
After each Survivor that has ended...I'll say to myself...ok...that is the LAST fookin survivor series you're ever watching!
And here I am again. Sucked into that black hole once again on Thursday night:scream:
It's addictive. My favourite part is to see who goes next. :mac:
I hear ya on the fake boobs thing!:laugh: :eek:
I mean...shit...the camera men FOCUS on that stuff...bathing suits going up the girls' asses....hooters coming at you in 3D....the younger guys flexing harder than Arnold Swartzenbooger.
You can tell that they're going for what sells.:shrug:
Anyhow. I'm hooked again. :tongue:
Even though there seems to be a formula here on who is the final winner...I keep on watching.
I mean look:
Middle aged gay white man
Middle aged white mother
Young Jewish man
Young Black woman...
You KNOW they are always going to pick someone different...it just seems to go that way. Am I crazy here? :crazy:
Love Autumn

I wish they had gotten rid of Mr. Dude Where's My Car....

I think it was great that the orange team got to win....they were better organized. While the purple team had youth and strength, they lack in organization and brains.

what was up with Shii Ann saying "I can do a logic puzzle in my sleep, but I didn't speak up." I think she did it purposely so that she could get rid of Jed or Robb.

They definitely should have taken Tommy Lee-wannabe out, he is quite annoying to watch.
How stupid were they during that reward challenge, attacking 4 times from outside the zone. And what was with Tommy Lee choking Clay, did he think he looked like Pamela Anderson?

Back
Top Bottom