Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
I cant believe the luxury the green tribe? gets to live in. SO not Survivor :tsk: Maybe the other team will start dominating all the challenges like last season. Sometimes when you're down it gives you much more motivation.

I agree I wasn't impressed at all with this "luxury" twist. To me it seems to take away from what the show is supposed to be about. Might discover that living so richly on the island can backfire eventually.

Oh and there is no way in hell I would ever survive on Exile Island! Just seeing those sea snakes slithering around was enough to send chills down my spine :yikes:

First time posting here on the Survivor thread, but I've been watching since the first season. :wave:

Must say that the first episode was pretty slow. But I liked the diversity. Rocky will be annoying. How does someone not know what "askew" means??!

This has probably been mentioned before, but I think Jeff Probst looks like Bono.... he's so cute! :drool:

:wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh and there is no way in hell I would ever survive on Exile Island! Just seeing those sea snakes slithering around was enough to send chills down my spine :yikes:

Me too! :yikes:

Whoever comes up with building those challenges must have a fun time. What kind of hell can I put them through today? :giggle:

And I agree that Probst is definitly cute. :drool:

Last edited:
Hewson said:
Interesting idea, I think I'll suggest it to Donald Trump.:wink:

well, Burnett produces both games so he already knows.:wink:

Hey, check this out: Jeff and I share a birthday on 11/4. He's little older though.

PS: Jeff does NOT look like Bono. He looks like that guy who used to host VH-1's Rock and Roll Jeopardy. Lol!

MrPryck2U said:

PS: Jeff does NOT look like Bono. He looks like that guy who used to host VH-1's Rock and Roll Jeopardy. Lol!

I used to watch that!

C'mon, Jeff is Bono-esque ... Zoo TV era ... :wink:

It's not funny but I couldn't help laughing at all of Boo's accident's tonight :lol:

As for the show I was hoping that Sylvia would go. Really don't see where she contributes much the tribe. Erica had it coming though with her little tirade during the challenge.

Must say that this season has gotten off to a pretty good start already :yes:

Especially when the hammock fell. :giggle: That's something that would happen to me.

I was really hoping the orange tribe would get a win tonight but oh well. At least they have pineapples to keep 'em going. :wink:

I agree, if the other tribe lost, Boo would've been gone. His ass got saved tonight.
Sylvia was lucky too. Erica screwed up hugely. Sylvia will be gone soon. She's way too bossy and bossy people get voted off quickly.

Despite Erica going ballistic in the challenge, it was a mistake ditching her over Sylvia. It's very early in the game and you need the strongest tribe possible. Erica is much stronger than Sylvia.

Erica found them pineapples! That's gotta be worth something. Sylvia should have went! She's annoying as hell.

I thought the pineapples would have trumped the challenge screw up, but I guess not.

Anyone catch the twist with the immunity idol?

Probsty said you play the idol after the votes have been cast but before he reads them.

So you have to gamble on whether you're on the block or not and decide if you should play it.

But they wont know to look for it there unless they went to exhile island to get the clues. I bet its hidden pretty well.

You'd think as more people go to Exile Island and start looking for it at camp, the others might catch on. It could be quite possible that someone finds it without even going to Exile Island.

They should have an mystery immunity idol with clues explaining what it possibly looks like, like in Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail. They must choose, but choose wisely. There would be fake ones hidden along with the real one. And no one would know it was the real one until they try to use it even the viewers.:wink:

Not a bad idea.
With the immunity gimmick they've got now, anyone that goes to Exile Island is given a new clue as to where the idol might be. Plus, once they get back to camp, they have to look for the idol without anyone seeing them.

phanan said:
Despite Erica going ballistic in the challenge, it was a mistake ditching her over Sylvia. It's very early in the game and you need the strongest tribe possible. Erica is much stronger than Sylvia.
It seems like they are playing from two angles

yes, Erica is the stronger player
but, also a potential threat

and Sylvia is weak and no threat

trevster2k said:
They should have an mystery immunity idol with clues explaining what it possibly looks like, like in Indiana Jones and the Holy Grail. They must choose, but choose wisely. There would be fake ones hidden along with the real one. And no one would know it was the real one until they try to use it even the viewers.:wink:

I was thinking that they should make the idol be the machette or the pot that the tribe receives in the beginning of the game. You would have to use the clues to figure out what it is, but it wouldn't be hidden. Also, if you switch tribes, you could still have an equal shot at finding it.

Are there 2 idols? Is one at each camp?

I do believe there are two immunity idols this season. I like the idea of having it plain sight too, it would really aggravate players to know it was there in front of them the whole time.

This season is whack. I've gone on impromptu camping and backpacking trips that involved far more "surviving" than Moto's digs.

Back
Top Bottom