Surrender memoire setlist....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone gets the text let me know. I updated my profile with a phone number as I looked and saw my phone number wasn't in my "Iota" profile.

Beacon email says text will be 24 hrs prior to the show, so Monday afternoon

Well all I know is if they let me in, I won't be in the front rows...

Seems that we’re getting seat assignments when the TM texts go out

Do you think they are filling up the whole place, like it's any show or just the closer sections and the cameras will be in upper deck levels, etc?

I'm most excited to scream out WE WANT LARRY and get dragged out.

Turns out I was right about Marcus Mumford being there on 4/29.

And apparently so was Bill Gates and Hillary.

But that’s ok. I saw her once at DCA.

Anyone get a Ticketmaster text yet? Saw some activity on zootopia but I’m still waiting around…

Saw it tonight -orchestra center. Bono was great- Sounded really great. Moving, intimate show, he’s a fantastic storyteller. Great impressions and acting out scenes. The impressions of the presidents is a great bit. They need to tour with a harp and cello next time.

Bono needs to hit the buffet more, he’s looking a bit skinny.

Fisher Stevens was about 3 rows ahead of me. There was also a guy who looked like Steven Weber and maybe Ethan Hawk as well.

Some old GenXer decided he wasn’t getting enough attention from Bono so he yelled out “you’re a lucky man” at the top of his lungs during the final Ally story. It seemed to throw him off for a minute.

I liked not seeing phone screens all night, but their yondr pouch system sucks. Security mixed up my wife’s phone up with the guy behind her so then they had to leave the theater and go outside to open it as there are no stations to open pouches inside the theater.

Opening the pouches after the show in full view of sketchy people just “hanging out” outside the theater where they see what you have and where you put it is ridiculous.

Some old GenXer decided he wasn’t getting enough attention from Bono so he yelled out “you’re a lucky man” at the top of his lungs during the final Ally story. It seemed to throw him off for a minute.

These folks need to be dragged out immediately. This isn’t a concert, it’s a Broadway show. Where’s Patti LuPone where you need her?

Opening the pouches after the show in full view of sketchy people just “hanging out” outside the theater where they see what you have and where you put it is ridiculous.

Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.

Filthy. Where’s a mod when you need one?

spongebob-squarepants-rainbow-banned-v2qkn8gqkegcuk2i.gif

I just got email from Beacon saying I got a ticket but no text yet.

And here I thought you were waiting for news like me all day. Well well

I'm sure it's just moving in logical order...probably seat assignment from closest to furthest away.
The texts for your section, the 800 block of Broadway, will come soon enough.

I'm sure it's just moving in logical order...probably seat assignment from closest to furthest away.

The texts for your section, the 800 block of Broadway, will come soon enough.

[emoji23]

Man I look so thin in that pic!

I got the text. I got the ticket. It's GA like everyone else. So I assume more tickets than seats. So this should be fun?

Back
Top Bottom