Sure wish Ticketmaster would seal their envelopes better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Jazz

The Fly
I got tickets in the mail last week, and the darn Ticketmaster envelope was barely sealed in one spot. Got more tickets today and the envelope was OPEN when I pulled it out of the mailbox. Not sealed at all. I was pretty surprised when I looked in it and saw the tickets still in there. Can't they afford to hire someone to seal the envelopes???

Last edited:
i got my tickets for atlanta today, luckily they were sealed

tickets were a lovely blue with w-fan stamped on them, yesss!!!

what's up RademR

Ticketmaster canada is clever, they take the ticket with your address on it, use an envelope with a window, AND ASSUME NOBODY CAN TELL THEY ARE TICKETS!! I think anyone is lucky if they get theirs because its so obvious that they are tickets, yet they say you cant tell so its safe. Idiots.

I got ticketfast for most of my shows, I didn't buy any from a broker either, so I trust it.

I love the "hard tickets" of course, but I'm always paranoid ticketmaster will find a way to fuck up mailing them...they do such a good job of doing that with everything else.

Getting a hard ticket for Chicago 5/10 though :wink:
Hopefully I won't just get an open envelope from TM with no ticket inside.

amarks86 said:
Ticketmaster canada is clever, they take the ticket with your address on it, use an envelope with a window, AND ASSUME NOBODY CAN TELL THEY ARE TICKETS!! I think anyone is lucky if they get theirs because its so obvious that they are tickets, yet they say you cant tell so its safe. Idiots.

So true !!!! they may as well put a hundred dollar bill in the window of the envelope, I couldn't belive they would actually mail the tickets like that.

I wish I could, but getting off mon and tues for work is going to be tough enough, plus paying hotel fees all those days would put a dent in my wallet, especially since I'm travelling to philly on 5/14 and NYC on 5/21 to see the band.

Are you still trying to get rid of those tickets?

yep, one for 5/12 section 109 and 2 for 5/9

i went to a good bar i want to go back to, it's called the elephant and castle..

english pub in chicago, good beer selections, nice old antique bar brought over from boston.

nice part of town

it's in a hotel that's $79 a night

i got a pair of phoenix floor and the envelope was actually opened.. not sure if ticketmaster didn't seal it or someone opened it..

Back
Top Bottom