Streets...live version Elevation tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ltcf

The Fly
I've been listening to a live version of Streets, great version by the way.

I think it was Boston Elevation Tour.

I'd really like to know exactly what Bono is saying at the beginning. He says something like "...blessing poured out to us...this is a toast to our God..." Can someone give me the full dialogue?

Also, in the version I have you can hear the end of 40 and I'd love to get a copy of that version of Bad/40, and I also believe they might have released this somewhere Bad/40/Streets--I read this on the internet. Where can I get this?

Also, I wouldn't ever admit to downloading music off of a program like Limewire to get music for free, but I've heard some people do that. A while back here I saw a link to Mercy and downloaded that and was very grateful. Is there a place to download rare or obscure U2 songs that might not be available at the normal places like Limewire?

ltcf said:
I've been listening to a live version of Streets, great version by the way.

I think it was Boston Elevation Tour.

I'd really like to know exactly what Bono is saying at the beginning. He says something like "...blessing poured out to us...this is a toast to our God..." Can someone give me the full dialogue?

He's paraphrasing Psalm 116, fantastic version of Streets, definitely one of my favorites. :drool:

On Boston DVD I believe it is:

"What can I give back to God
For the blessings he poured out
What can I give back to God
For the blessings he poured out on me

I lift high the cup of salvation
That is a toast to our Father
Following through on the promise I made to him,
From the heart"

Bad/40/Streets Live from Boston was released on the Electrical Storm single.

Woops, I'm too slow. :shifty:

Jeannieco said:
Everytime I watch this on the Boston Elevation DVD I get goosebumps. This performance really makes me feel the spirit!!
LOVE IT!!! It's got to be one of my all time fav moments from them live!! :drool:

Perfectly said. Watching the director's reaction on the extras as Streets kicks in is hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom