Strange fears anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JMScoopy said:
sorry, i can't resist!

creepfest5.jpg

pennywisesheet3.jpg
pennywise.jpg
pennywise.jpg

BTW, i've heard/read rumors of a re-make of the movie! :hyper:

:yikes:

Reminds me of the time I volunteered to dress up as a clown for a party at my grandmother's retirement home. That was damn hard work, and I almost overheated. Clowns (friendly ones) are severely under-appreciated as a group.

edit: My strange fear: transport trucks...they rule the highway here. They drive way too fast, and I just bet I'm going to get squished one day. :mad:

Last edited:
thanks for all those clown pictures JMScoopy!! :happy: :bow:

believe me when I say I'll be having nightmares tonight :|

--

as I was doing my homework I recalled another strange fear..

report cards and progress reports..
:tsk: terrible things those are

I cringe at the thought of one. :|

you know how most people are afraid of heights? they don't usually bug me, but i hate being at the *bottom* of a very high place, like in a room with a very high ceiling. makes me all dizzy and shaky.

i'm also irrationally afraid of spiders. i had this recurring childhood dream where these gigantic house-sized spiders were chasing me around and i was trying to escape into this house, but all the doors were locked. :sad: :yikes:

youtooellen said:
thanks for all those clown pictures JMScoopy!! :happy: :bow:

believe me when I say I'll be having nightmares tonight :|

make sure you lock your closet door. :uhoh:

be sure to post what the nightmare was tomarrow. :laugh:

Last edited:
briarrose said:

I've cut my hair myself a few times but I can never get it completely straight. Any suggestions?
Its pretty much just practice and knowing what snipping a little here and there will look like in the end.
I used to sit on the bathroom counter with a full length mirror between my legs so I could see the back of my head really well :lol:
The one time I let somebody near my head recently with scissors was days before I was flying across country to meet my future husband and his family during valentines day. She butchered my hair so bad I ended up having to shave it off to make it even :sad: I cried for hours :|

i used to have a fear of cutting my hair... when i was a kid i got my hair cut shorter than i'd ever had it (but still not exactly short)and, in retrospect i think it looked nice, but my mom made me cry about it for weeks!
i didn't have my hair cut for almost 2 years after that and very rarely for a long time... i developed this weird fear of watching the hair fall. i'm over it now but it really freaked me out at one point

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I don't know if this is odd or silly but I am seriously afraid of dying. It freaks me out. :|

That's definitely the last thing in this world I'd want to do :D

MsGiggles said:

That's definitely the last thing in this world I'd want to do :D
thats just as well then, because it probably will be
:wink:

Im with Party Boy I would want my death to be quick and painless. Another fear I have is being in the middle of a pool and my feet aren't able to touch the bottom. Start thinking all kinds of horrible thoughts. Almost drowned when I was younger and it's stuck with me.

Oh btw you are lucky JM that PennyWise didn't invade my dreams last night! :happy:

As a child I was so afraid of the basement. No matter if it is a well lit and did not have any webs or spiders... I was just did not want to go down there.

As an adult- Bald Bono:|

Back
Top Bottom