Starting a Politcal Rennaisance Youth Movement for Paul Hewson's work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesblunt

Babyface
All of my political work has been nurtured by Bono's work. He would be good to start a youth movement. I'm from Boston, but as far as I know there is no youth movement in Ireland. For his world leadership to be successful, he needs to have some kind of developing educational political organizing youth movement. His focus needs to be the cognitive development of the youth. Organizing older generations without a youth movement with developing leadership for the next 50 years will be futile. Bono should start his own youth movement. Above all, I think he will have fun.

I will help to build it with anyone who will join me. I have never met any of the band members, but they are the best hope for the development of the Classical tradition of music.

"We are a punk band, that wishes we could play Bach." - Bono

the phrase " youth movement " is a very fragile term , many people will associate that with Hitler.

...or the College Republicans :(

But Bono doesn't have a set political focus that I can tell...he has his "causes", but I think the idea of a movement turns him off. He'd probably call anything like that a "dangerous idea that almost makes sense".

First of all, Bono is not fucking Hitler, you can't even fucking compare their intentions.

Second of all, I don't really give a fuck what turns anyone on. And I know that he isn't that shallow as to react to words like "movement" just because he writes the shit in a song. If he doesn't see a movement that he would join, then he should lead it. Change only comes from showing leadership, and doing good, and being potent. I'm not talking about a sexual revolution, I'm talking about getting serious about developing leadership in the youth. How can that be done, it ain't going to be done by concerts alone, and gossip rooms.

And besides, Bono has always been good about making fun of his own bullshit.

Truly Irish.

The Hitler argument is bullshit, Hitler was a tool.

I'm talking about a movement. Plato led a youth movement, Jesus Christ led a youth movement, Nicholas of Cusa led a youth movement, Benjamin Franklin led a youth movement, Martin Luther King led a youth movement. Why does anyone who talks about a youth movement get called a Hitler? It's fucking bullshit.

wtf.gif

jamesblunt said:
Stop acting like yuppie fans, start acting like adult human beings.

you need to grow up mate , i mention hitler cos you make your 1st post seem radical, then you carry the argument on for another 3 posts for no reason.

The board owner is very strict about the use of the words Nazi and Hitler so I suggest we stick to the topic (first post) of this thread or the thread will be closed.

"For his world leadership to be successful"

I think the term antichrist is ok on this forum though!

Bono for AntiChrist! Woohoo!

Okay seri0sly, the original poster has to be an alternate account of some forum character.

Get out...I thought it was really James Blunt. Fuck!!!

What the fuck does that mean?? I was pretty serious. You can be serious and have fun, you know. I watch everybody giggling with nothing better to do.

Since it's apparently to everyone such a great joke on primetime I'm weaving here, anyone got any good ones.

Is God a principle?
What is prayer in this time of crisis?
What is Religion?
What is faith?
Where do these ideas come from? Where can they be found now? What are the axioms involved?
How can one prove God and not just assume Him?

I do not know how to pray
I have no Religion, no Church
But I am needed in this time of great crisis
I need strength
I need Passion
I am needed
In this time of Great Crisis
I need to be a "beautiful soul"
I Have no Beliefs, and Never Have
I Need to Know How to Love
Without Fear
For I am needed
In this time of great crisis
Such is a great sovereign burden
One which I am glad to carry with others
I need to know God's intention
That I may participate in His Creation
And We are needed, And Loved
For that service Freely Given

I also wanted to ask, Where is that principle which carves the action between humility and pride? I have much work I have done that I have failed to share because of an overly modest tendency I must have adopted at some point early in my life. I am frustrated with myself that I have possibly wasted so much time. (I probably know what the infinitesmal is since I have always acted on my conception of what it was since high school when my professor told me that the calculus was discovered by Leibniz working with the Bernoulli's to develop a mathematics that could represent the idea of the infinitesmal as demonstrated in the physical curve of the hanging chain. And I have not been able to bring myself to lead any action on it. I have always remained a supporting role.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom