St Mary’s Butts, Reading, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"things with my dad are great."

Clearly. Clearly. Clearly. By the way he is constantly hovering long after he says, "no, it's ok, you don't need to come shop with me." you can tell how fine things are.

This is not the deep-dive into addiction that I expected.

She is not addicted to footwear. She is addicted to time travel.
She was creepy into them at the beginning, enough that the writers felt they established her as a shoe addict, and have failed to truly mention her shoe addiction since.

The best thing about this movie is finding out that there's a NEW Candace Cameron Christmas movie out this year.

Ok these two clearly don't belong together. He doesn't 'get' shoes. Movie. Stop trying to make this happen.

ngbbs43cddec7e2b26.jpg

"Y'all got any more of those...shoes?"

Noelle... You, you suck. At everything. You don't try. You're in a rut. I've told you a hundred times if you try you'll be extremely successful... Maybe just try.

In better hands, there's actually a really good message in this movie... but it is not in better hands.

You can tell she's a brilliant photographer because she takes color photos and puts an ugly black and white filter over them.

I'm here for sugar.

People still do that?

Uh, yeah, you made me want to make cookies.

*talks about Christmas and flirts for ten minutes*

Well... Bye.

But the sugar...

Oh right. Oh, yeah, that totally wasn't a ruse.

Jake: "Well, it's Christmas, so maybe I should ask Santa what I really need"

*stares directly at the woman's tits*

By not attending the Christmas party, but still trying to take risks, she's going to just be minorly successful, rather than a mega millionaire.

Cool, she ended up with the meathead she has nothing in common with and clung on to at her lowest point. I'm getting misty.

I... Don't understand this movie. It's in the uncanny Valley of almost making sense and that hurts my brain.

It was definitely more watchable and easy to riff on than the absolutely nothing we watched last year, but it was inane and needlessly complicated. Once it got into parallel timelines it fell off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom