Springsteen, Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Max Wienberg join the E Street Band?

As achtung_girl said, 1974. Vini Lopez was the drummer for the first two albums, and they fired him because of his temper and his unruly behavior. Boom Carter briefly replaced him, and was the drummer on "Born to Run," which was recorded months earlier than the rest of the Born to Run album. Max Weinburg drummed on the other seven tracks.

This is sick. Check out what Milan got tonight:

1. Summertime Blues
2. Out in the Streets
3. Radio Nowhere
4. Prove it all Night
5. Promised Land
6. Spirit in The Night
7. None But The Brave
8. Candy's Room
9. Darkness on the Edge of Town
10. Hungry Heart
11. Darlington Country
12. Because the Night
13. She's the One
14. Livin' in the Future
15. Mary's Place
16. I'm on Fire
17. Racing in the Streets
18. The Risng
19. Last to Die
20. Long Walk Home
21. Badlands

Encores:
22. Girls in Their Summer Clothes
23. Detroit Medley
24. Born To Run
25. Rosalita
26. Bobby Jean
27. Dancing in the Dark
28. American Land

29. Twist And Shout (Tour Premiere)

29 songs? Are you fucking kidding me? And a 8 song encore?

You know, I've been monitoring this European leg, and how the shows are getting longer, more rarities are being played, and I seriously hope I'm wrong here, but I'm getting the sense that they are pulling out all the stops now because the tour is coming to a close in a couple of months and, well, who knows if we see the E Street Band intact again...

You know, I've been monitoring this European leg, and how the shows are getting longer, more rarities are being played, and I seriously hope I'm wrong here, but I'm getting the sense that they are pulling out all the stops now because the tour is coming to a close in a couple of months and, well, who knows if we see the E Street Band intact again...

I posed a query to you in the Pearl Jam thread (can't find your email address), its last minute, but let me know quick.

Hi all

I just got GA's for St. Louis. I've never seen Bruce live and the opportunity was too great to pass up.
Does anyone know how the GA system works for this show?

Hi all

I just got GA's for St. Louis. I've never seen Bruce live and the opportunity was too great to pass up.

Hello there stranger. A blast from the past. :wink:

If they follow how other shows have been done, on the day of the show you go to get your numbered wristband, and usually a couple of hours before the show, they will announce the starting number, and generally a couple of hundred get into the pit, depending on its size.

You're gonna have a blast. Trust me on this.

Hi all

Ahem. :slapsrailskankhaton: :wink:

Not sure if it's changed at all since the fall leg, but prepare for a lottery.

When I went you'd go into the venue, get a wristband then told to come back at 5, at which point they draw a number and 300 or so after that number are the lucky ones who get into the pit. Everyone else gets the rest of the floor.

Good luck! :)

Hello there stranger. A blast from the past. :wink:

If they follow how other shows have been done, on the day of the show you go to get your numbered wristband, and usually a couple of hours before the show, they will announce the starting number, and generally a couple of hundred get into the pit, depending on its size.

You're gonna have a blast. Trust me on this.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom