Springsteen begins rehearsing for upcoming tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fortunately the time zones work for me, although it's still double the stress. But I'm more concerned about my bank account at this point. :crazy:

How many chances does one have to see U2 and Bruce in the same year?? It hasn't happened since 1992!

If there was ever a year to sacrifice the credit card or bank account, it's this year.

:rockon:

martha said:
bank account, shmank account

:crazy:

I can't believe you said that. Just before coming into this thread I thought I'd said I was concerned about my wallet, not my bank account, and the thought crossed my mind that you had responded "wallet schmallet." :uhoh: :crazy:

IWasBored said:

i like 'waiting on a sunny day'

Like I said in my post, I'm sure some Bruce fans would disagree. The song does nothing for me live. I think Bruce does it alot of the time to really get Little Steven involved. Its the song I skip on The Rising bootlegs when I listen to them though. :shrug:

Looks like Bruce is trying to thwart scalpers ala the Rolling STones when they did their theater shows.
Just reading the info for the Orpheum Theater show in Boston on 5-20, it says:

Tickets will be distributed starting at 10am on May 20th at the Orpheum Theatre,1 Hamilton Place,Boston,Ma.

The purchaser must pick up the tickets and have the companion going with them there.The purchaser will show a valid Driver’s License or picture identification and the exact credit card that purchased the tickets.No exceptions.Both people will be wristbanded and when they come back will need their wristbands on and tickets to get into the event.All people who pickup tickets will be wristbanded,including those who choose to pickup at the event.

To avoid waiting in lines,we suggest you arrive as early as you can.

^i think i just read that 301290723902384901823018290178578407513067107513054913 times while refreshing the ticketmaster page.

but i am happy. i got tickets. i'll be in boston on may 20th.

being the spaz that i am, i have absolutly no idea where my seats are.

:der:

i think it's time for me to go to sleep. i've been awake since this time yesterday.

Congrats Kim! :applaud:

*wonders if he should go for tickets for his concert in the Netherlands*

Yeah, I know what some of you are saying. But here he isn't playing a theatre, but an arena (~10,000 seats). The concert would be one week before U2's concert in Dublin and when I'm having a vacation.
Sale starts next week (when there's also a big record fair here in the Netherlands), so cash will be low...

:hmm:

IWasBored said:
being the spaz that i am, i have absolutly no idea where my seats are.

:der:
You should have a confirmation email which will tell you your seat location.
Not that it'll matter much, the Orpheum is very small (visualize the UMass FAC, just old and rundown), I sat 2nd to last row of balcony for the Stones and it was still awesome and much closer than I had seen them before with "good" seats at Fleetcenter and Foxboro.

Did you keep trying?
I got the "sold out" message about 11 seconds after the purchase page was activated.
I kept trying and pulled a pair (fairly good seats too) after about 6-7 attempts.

I'm away on vacation and I didn't know about it until it was too late :censored: :angry:

Damn that man :( I'm changing my name, maybe I could be Mrs. Hewson (who posts here, not Paul) just for that day :wink:

I don't how I lucked out but I just got an insanely great seat for the Denver show. Like second row center of the first section off the floor. It took about 2 seconds and it was over. :shocked:

Hewson said:
You should have a confirmation email which will tell you your seat location.
Not that it'll matter much, the Orpheum is very small (visualize the UMass FAC, just old and rundown), I sat 2nd to last row of balcony for the Stones and it was still awesome and much closer than I had seen them before with "good" seats at Fleetcenter and Foxboro.

from the looks of the seating chart, i appear to be in the middle of the balcony.

cool.

phanan said:
How the fuck did you get tix? I was online at 9:01 and they were already gone! What the hell is up with that?

Sorry, just a bit pissed right now.

i'm sorry. i'd be pissed, too.

I had to pay 140 bucks for at ticket to the Fairfax, VA show, but I really think it'll be worth it. I paid nearly as much for U2 in Boston, and the seats weren't nearly as close. Of course, pretty much all the seats on this tour are good seats. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom