Springsteen begins rehearsing for upcoming tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody else watch the Hall of Fame on VH1 and catch not only a commerical promoting Bruce's new album (with the title cut being played), but also the VH1 commercial indicating Bruce was doing a Storytellers episode? How cool is that?

I watched the induction ceremony, but I didn't see the commercial for the new album (I guess I must have been taking a bathroom break or something). I did see the commercial indicating the Storytellers episode. :shocked: Could it be that the folks at VH-1 are remembering they are supposed to be a music channel?

OL MUSIC TO UNVEIL NEW BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN SONG

NEW SINGLE "DEVILS & DUST" TO DEBUT EXCLUSIVELY AS AOL MUSIC FIRST LISTEN ON MONDAY, MARCH 28

Bruce Springsteen's new album Devils & Dust is not due out until April 26, but only AOL Music has the title track before it goes to radio. After successfully debuting the first four singles from Springsteen's 2002 release The Rising, AOL Music will premiere "Devils & Dust" exclusively on Monday, March 28th as part of AOL Music's First Listen program. "Devils & Dust" will be accessible to anyone on the web beginning at 12:01 AM at http://www.aolmusic.com/ and will be available exclusively for 24 hours before anywhere else.

I have a crappy mp3 of Devils and Dust from the listening party

If anyone can't wait and wants it, just post your e-mail and I'll try to get it out to you. It's only 1.something MBs

If anyone is an AOL member, it was supposed to be available exclusively for the next 24 hours, starting at 12:01AM EST.

I'm not a member, but if you are, go check it out.

I'll probably just wait until it is on iTunes on Tuesday, unless someone who has AOL can get a good copy of it beforehand.

phanan said:
If anyone is an AOL member, it was supposed to be available exclusively for the next 24 hours, starting at 12:01AM EST.

I'm not a member, but if you are, go check it out.

I'll probably just wait until it is on iTunes on Tuesday, unless someone who has AOL can get a good copy of it beforehand.

checking it out now.

http://users.telenet.be/arduweird/BSDD

If you can't get onto AOL to hear this (because the site sucks, IMO), use the above link. You need to add a dot and a certain type of music file with a 3 in it. :wink:

I have a Mac and it doesn't work, but someone was kind enough to create that link. It has the stupid guy saying "AOL First Listen" over and over, but at least you can hear the song in decent sound quality and get an idea what it's like.

Enjoy...

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

I found it on a message board. So you can't hear the stream on AOL unless you're an AOL subscriber?

No, i don't think so. I'm not a subscriber and I'm listening to it right now.

I went to artist "a to z" search and when you click on springsteen it comes up.

Yeah, I was wrong before. I thought you had to be an AOL subscriber, but anyone can listen to it.

Anyone, that is, who uses a PC. I can't access it on my Mac.

Thankfully, someone posted that link on the Backstreets forum, so I still got to hear it. :)

Back
Top Bottom