spice things up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1417385ey1.jpg

Metal Machine Music sounds like life on LSD in a 1978 ABC after school special. Ugh. If I hear that I get an irresistible urge to find some knee high tube socks with three yellow stripes up top.

I posted these in a Bang and Clatter thread awhile back. They're my personal fav. sexy songs.

1. Justify My Love-Madonna
2. Let's Get It On-Marvin Gaye
3. Wicked Game-Chris Isaak
4. Babyface-U2
5. When Doves Cry-Prince
6. Possession-Sarah McLachlan
7. Tiny Dancer-Elton John
8. Need You Tonight-INXS
9. Love Is Strong-Rolling Stones
10. Sunday Morning-Maroon 5

Candles, flowers, chocolate, bubble baths, pretty new goodies from Victoria's Secret, all work. Winter nights are the best for me. If there's snow the ground and stars are visible, :drool:. I'll just stop now, and remind myself that I'm single at the moment.:|

Last edited:
depends on what shes into, have you talked about fantasies ?

wine, candles, music , massage , good place to start, then its up to you , take a shower together and get her to shave you thats always hot .

blindfolds, cream, toys , alll that sort of stuff is fun, explore together, bondage is great but you need to do your homework .

mysterious_jen said:

wine, candles, music , massage , good place to start, then its up to you , take a shower together and get her to shave you thats always hot .

getting her to shave you? um, shaving is about as unhot as it can possibly get. Would having someone shave your legs for you turn you on? :yuck:

The ENTIRE 2nd disc from Prince's "Emancipation" album.... quite possibly the most honest and beautiful single disc of love songs ever written by any artist.

Dwight Schrute said:

getting her to shave you? um, shaving is about as unhot as it can possibly get. Would having someone shave your legs for you turn you on? :yuck:

I don't think they're talking about legs...:rolleyes:

AttnKleinkind said:

I don't think they're talking about legs...:rolleyes:

It doesn't matter what is being shaved. How is the act of shaving a turn on? Being shaved is a legit turn on. Shaving - not so much.

yeah I don't think you can go wrong with Marvin Gaye or Barry White.

Also...if she has any interest in country music you might want to try Gary Allan's "Nothing on but the Radio" or Keith Andersons "Pickin' Wildflowers".

The first is slow, the second is pretty up beat.

I'm a believer in the old adage that you set the mood from the first thing in the morning, just by how you treat her etc. That's better than hot music in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom