Songs of Ascent / New U2 Music / Soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 7' Vinyl from the super deluxe ed of the dvd has one song only : "Soon"
it's the official release for the intro song that came after Space Oditty during the shows, we all knew as 'Kingdom'
so Kingdom=Soon

Oooh, did you get your copy?

Interesting that it's only one song - is the other side just blank/empty?

orange colored vinyl, same song on each side of disc, the first boxes have already shipped to Europe

OH, have you listened to it yet??? (I mean the whole song, was there much more to it we didn't hear already?)

Wow, I was skeptical that the vinyl would turn out to be Kingdom, but that's exciting news. So the only question now is...how long until it leaks? :wink:

Is there a lot of it we haven't heard yet? Lyrics in it we don't know about? :drool: I love that into so much, I want to hear the whole thing!! :sad::sad:

So wait. There's a new U2 studio track out there and Interference doesn't have it?

The box set with the vinyl doesn't actually come out until the 22nd in the US, so don't be holdin' your breath just yet.

I don't think the rest of the world is getting it any sooner, although I might be misremembering.

Maybe he meant "I have heard" instead "I have listened"... in which case U2Achtung.com seems to be reporting this. Except I don't know any French.

Disappointed that it's only one song.

You know what I think?
I think the original idea was for two songs, but since the tour was postponed it ended up being Kingdom/Soon only. Still, I can't wait to hear it, hopefully it's longer than what we've heard already.

Ah okay I jumped to the conclusion that trucdfou already had it when they posted before. So I guess no one here has heard it yet actually.

It's bound to happen as I see a pattern of beach clips emerging every two years:giggle:.

Aaaaaaaaaand you just made my night. Thanks. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

EDIT: Orange vinyl? NICE. :drool:
Sucks about it only being one song, but...that's still freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom