SOI Promotional Apearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the lamest promo tour of all time continuuuuuuuuuues

Its funny becuase its true so far. They'll at least play some more songs this time I hope. I'm just beging for them to play one more song of the new album.

(And if they would... They'd pick the lamest they can find)

oh fucksakes guys, stop whining and enjoy the ride! it's been a famine the past few years remember :lol:

The2 come out to play, again.

There has to be something full band played if Larry and Adam are there...

oh fucksakes guys, stop whining and enjoy the ride! it's been a famine the past few years remember :lol:

We are just a bunch of U2junkies trying to get as much as possible in the least amount of time available :sad: You should know better to try and convince us to be "STOP WHINING" . :wink:

Didn't you guys here Jo Whiley talk about the whole equipment that's in the studio including strings and stuff? U2 will play more than two songs and they'll play the songs with a lot of instruments involved. Stop complaining, please, there's much more to come on this show.

They're sounding great on BBC Radio 2 live now. They just played The Miracle live and lots more to come.

You know what's worse than U2 doing bland watered down performances? The sycophantic "stop complaining!" complainers.

You know what's worse than U2 doing bland watered down performances? The sycophantic "stop complaining!" complainers.

You know what's worse than people complaining about the complainers? People who complain about people who are complaining. #complainception

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

No, because there's an awful lot of complaining going on here right now and it's just annoying. U2 are out there, doing radio shows, talking, playing, I don't know what all the negativity is supposed to be about.

The songs they chose to be played on the programme are interesting, too.

USA feeling left out for once? :D

That has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I'd like to hear the songs performed live full band.

All this is doing is increase my perception that their problem with the Danger Mouse material wasn't the quality, but rather because they had no friggin clue how to play it live.

Back
Top Bottom