SOI Promotional Apearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry: sorry I thought thist was TV..I went to hair and make up...

:applaud: this boy can be funny

Ah, the problem we have as fans is hearing the same bits that the casual or non fan may not have heard before. I get used to it after a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Its the truthful answer to the question though,cant expect Bono to think up different answers every time. Liked larry there, "sorry I thought it was TV, getting my hair and make up done". lol.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

Miami radio band interview
U2 Releases Video For 'The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)' -- Rod Gets to Interview U2!! | Rod Ryan Show Links and Guests on 94.5 The Buzz
Tune in to iHeartRadio Icons Live: U2 The Making of Songs of Innocence
Hosted by Rod Ryan of 94.5 The Buzz
Time: 7pm ET / 6pm CT THIS FRIDAY Oct. 17

Listen Live on iHeartRadio

Actually, Rod Ryan is a host for 94.5 The Buzz in my city: Houston, TX. This is our only "modern" rock station and they mostly play bands like Chevelle/3 Days Grace/Trapt/Seether/etc. plus grunge and BUZZ bands of the 90s. You don't hear much U2 on there unless it's a flashback block or something, so it's kind of weird to see Rod Ryan do this. Maybe he's a fan, I do know that they'll play a U2 song when it first comes out, but the limited amount of times I tune in, you never hear it again it seems. They played Invisible a bunch of times on Super Bowl Sunday, like a every half hour it seemed, but I never heard it again after that.

Back
Top Bottom