SOI Promotional Apearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The album will go top three, and the numbers hits daily double is showing I can't imagine reflect pre orders because it's been widely reported how many there have been, and it's more than 20k. Album will do 85-100 thousand in week one, whether that's enough for #1 we'll have to see

Sorry. But looks like Hits just downgraded them slightly. Ugh

HITS Daily Double: Rumor Mill

My mind is a bit boggled, especially by the Bob Seger numbers. But this article is not making any statement about these being non-presale numbers.

Not cool

Stuart Morgan actually had to fill in for Adam one other time. U2 played a Ramones tribute in 2003-ish, and they showed them live from their studio. The song was "beat on the brat", and Stuart stood behind a cardboard cutout of Adam.

Not the same, I know, but it did happen.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Those are 1000% Sure Drum cases, Larry uses yamaha equipment.. . :up: There will be drooms! :hyper:

Yay! No way that's just for B & E! :hyper:

Sorry but that theory does not hold water. In 36 years one member has missed one gig because he was at rock bottom. They've been through the deaths of parents, cancer and birth of children, and who knows how many business and marital crisis and never missed, and yet we are to think that not one member but half the band just can't make it for reasons? No, they planned it.

Thank. You. :applaud:
Those gigs were obviously planned as just Bono & Edge. They weren't bad. Especially as most people watching aren't uber fans like those of us posting here on a near daily basis. Once we get full band everyone will settle down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Given all the equipment brought into the BBC studio ... I guess we can say that this acoustic performance won't be acoustic, right?

I'm guessing acoustic all-band. I'll accept that, after the last two "gigs."

Back
Top Bottom